• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set

In summary, the "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set" is a promotional offer where Rachael Ray Magazine is giving away a dinner set featuring their signature "dots" pattern, which includes plates, bowls, and mugs. To enter, you must fill out a form on the magazine's website. The giveaway is free and open to everyone, and winners will be announced at the end of the promotional period. Each person is only allowed to enter once.
merego
I got my new RR magazine and she is giving away 13 sets of the dots dinnerware sets. page 18 & 164

Wow! We sure are getting out in the spotlight, aren't we! I just picked up Cooking with Paula Deen (Nov/Dec issue), because in her picks she showcases the Latin Flavor cookbook, a grinder, Peppercorn Medley, Coarse Sea & Himalayan Salt, and Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle as a fun gift set.

ETA: sorry, I just realized people posted about this a week or so ago. :blushing:

Yes I saw that too when reading it the other day, didnt have time to post!! Its wonderful!

Wonder who is getting that on their commission check? ;)

That's so funny b/c I was looking at those giveaways last night and it didn't catch my eye! Thank you!

too cool! i'm glad PC is investing in this type of marketing. it's more personal than just ads in magazines or tv.

What month/issue is that in?? WHat's on cover??

I want to run out and get one.

Thanks,

Lisa

How cool is that??? I don't get her magazine, but wow - that's cool!!! :)

Lisa/ChefBear said:
What month/issue is that in?? WHat's on cover??

I want to run out and get one.

Thanks,

Lisa

It's her holiday issue, she is on the front sitting on presents. December issue

Thanks Meredith, now I know what to look for when I go shopping.

Lisa

Wow - it's such a tiny picture, I had to flip through multiple times just to find it. And I knew what I was looking for! Still, I too am glad PC is doing more product placement. I love it!!!

Exciting!! I'll have to go get a copy tomorrow!!:)

Related to Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set

What is the "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set"?

The "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set" is a promotional offer where Rachael Ray Magazine is giving away a dinner set featuring their signature "dots" pattern. The set includes plates, bowls, and mugs in various sizes.

How can I get the "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set"?

To receive the dinner set, you must enter the promotional giveaway through Rachael Ray Magazine's website. Simply fill out the form and submit it to be entered into the drawing.

Is there a cost to enter the giveaway for the "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set"?

No, there is no cost to enter the giveaway. It is completely free to enter and no purchase is necessary.

When will the winners of the "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set" be announced?

The winners will be announced at the end of the promotional period, which is typically a few weeks after the giveaway is announced. Winners will be notified by email or phone.

Can I enter the "Rachael Ray Magazine Giving Away Dots Dinner Set" giveaway multiple times?

No, each person is only allowed to enter the giveaway once. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristinS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lissahope26
  • ardipc