• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Rectangular Baker Fit?

In summary, the Rectangular Baker is designed to fit in most standard ovens and is microwave and dishwasher safe. It is made of durable and heat-resistant stoneware and is not suitable for stovetop use. It is also lead-free and safe for food use.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Will the Rectangular Baker fit into this?

Yes. I have also got my large round stone in it to fit. It kinda of pushes the sides out but I got it zipped. I love my insulated tote. I am glad that I got it.

Thanks for the quick response! My newest recruit just called and asked me about this and I told her that I would check here!!

I wasn't sure about the rect. baker fitting...
I have used it for our rect. Chillzanne and that fit!

Related to Will the Rectangular Baker Fit?

1. Will a Rectangular Baker fit in my oven?

Yes, our Rectangular Baker is designed to fit in most standard ovens. However, we recommend measuring the interior of your oven to ensure that the dimensions of the baker (11" x 7" x 2") will fit comfortably.

2. Can I use the Rectangular Baker in the microwave?

Yes, our Rectangular Baker is microwave safe. It is made from stoneware and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

3. Is the Rectangular Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Rectangular Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing it with warm, soapy water to preserve its quality and prevent any potential damage.

4. What material is the Rectangular Baker made of?

The Rectangular Baker is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material that is durable and heat-resistant. It is also lead-free and safe for food use.

5. Can I use the Rectangular Baker on the stovetop?

No, our Rectangular Baker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is meant for baking and cooking in the oven or microwave only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • LisaVH
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • adauw
  • Products and Tips
Replies