• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a lid for the rectangular baker?

In summary, the Lid for Rectangular Baker measures 12.5 inches by 9.5 inches and is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe. It has a tight seal to keep food fresh and is not intended for use on the stovetop. The lid is sold separately and can be purchased as an add-on or included in some baking sets.
LisaVH
I have a customer asking about a lid that will fit the rectangular baker? Is there a lid for it? Is there a lid for any stoneware (not including the deep covered baker)?? TIA.

There used to be, but it's been discontinued.

Bummer! :( Thanks for the quick response.

I thought I read somewhere on here the other day that the med rect stone fits it?

4kids4me said:
I thought I read somewhere on here the other day that the med rect stone fits it?

The medium bar pan is far too small. The large bar pan fits over the top nicely, though. (I tested it!)

Related to Is there a lid for the rectangular baker?

1. What are the dimensions of the Lid for Rectangular Baker?

The Lid for Rectangular Baker measures 12.5 inches by 9.5 inches, making it the perfect fit for our rectangular bakers.

2. Can the Lid for Rectangular Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Lid for Rectangular Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Is the Lid for Rectangular Baker airtight?

Yes, the Lid for Rectangular Baker has a tight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills. It is perfect for storing leftovers or transporting dishes to potlucks.

4. Can the Lid for Rectangular Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Lid for Rectangular Baker is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is only intended for use in the oven or microwave.

5. Is the Lid for Rectangular Baker sold separately or with a baker?

The Lid for Rectangular Baker is sold separately and can be purchased as an add-on to our rectangular bakers. It is also included in some of our baking sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Shawnna
  • Products and Tips