• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive Email Notifications for Lead Alerts on CC?

In summary, a lead notification is an alert that is sent to a Pampered Chef consultant when a potential customer or host expresses interest in hosting a party or purchasing products. To set up lead notifications, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can customize your notification settings to receive notifications via email, text message, or both, and choose the days and times you would like to receive them. A lead notification typically includes the customer's name, contact information, and the type of party or products they are interested in. It is recommended to respond to a lead notification within 24 hours for the best chance of converting the lead into a successful party or sale.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - so I have the lead notification button on CC, but will I also get an email? I don't necessarily go to CC every day, but I do check email, so I'm hoping it shows up both places?Oh - and I love the "out of office/holiday" option so that I don't lose my place in the lead line!

I don't think so. They want us to use CC and this is one way to draw us there. But I don't qualify for leads quite yet - my own fault - so I'm not sure.

Yes you do get an email!

wadesgirl said:
Yes you do get an email!

Thanks Allison! That's good to know.

Yes, they send emails.

Related to Will I Receive Email Notifications for Lead Alerts on CC?

What is a lead notification?

A lead notification is an alert that is sent to a Pampered Chef consultant when a potential customer or host expresses interest in hosting a party or purchasing products.

How do I set up lead notifications?

To set up lead notifications, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on "Lead Notifications" and follow the prompts to set up your notification preferences.

Can I customize the lead notification settings?

Yes, you can customize your lead notification settings to receive notifications via email, text message, or both. You can also choose the days and times you would like to receive notifications.

What information is included in a lead notification?

A lead notification typically includes the customer's name, contact information, and the type of party they are interested in hosting or products they are interested in purchasing.

How quickly should I respond to a lead notification?

It is recommended to respond to a lead notification within 24 hours to ensure the best chance of converting the lead into a successful party or sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef