• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is My KE Month Not Changing?

In summary, Becky was told that her KE month did not change, even though everything else for her PC business revolved around her new date. She is frustrated and doesn't understand why PC is doing this.
Becky0216
ok, so the title of this is not really true. They are not picking on me, it just feels that way right now. I feel like PC hates me because I had too many issues in the beginning.

I thought things for PC were all looking up for me. My issues with PC went away and things were running smooth.
Then I call to find out when I can place KE orders and was told my KE month was June.
My 30/90 was extended for alot of issues that most of you have read about already. When I finally got that extension (after over a month of back and forth on the phones etc.) I was told that everything pertaining to my PC business is going to revolve around my new date. To think of those new dates as my actual starting dates. The rep I spoke to today said that my KE month doesn't change. So even though everything else revolves around that date, my KE did not and is now past.
I have been waiting to order stuff until it was my KE month. I have my whole list of what I wanted and definatly have the pC dollars to get them. I am so annoyed that I have waited for nothing. I could have had this stuff to show at all my June shows already.
I just have to vent because I am so frustrated right now. I can't understand this method PC is using to determine my KE month.

Why not do a show for yourself as the host or your DH has the host, and then you can get some free products that way?? July is a great time to host a show, and one top of that, you'll make commissions.

Just a thought---and if you were unsure about your KE month you should have asked. Sorry --- just my 2 cents!

Becky0216 said:
ok, so the title of this is not really true. They are not picking on me, it just feels that way right now. I feel like PC hates me because I had too many issues in the beginning.

I thought things for PC were all looking up for me. My issues with PC went away and things were running smooth.
Then I call to find out when I can place KE orders and was told my KE month was June.
My 30/90 was extended for alot of issues that most of you have read about already. When I finally got that extension (after over a month of back and forth on the phones etc.) I was told that everything pertaining to my PC business is going to revolve around my new date. To think of those new dates as my actual starting dates. The rep I spoke to today said that my KE month doesn't change. So even though everything else revolves around that date, my KE did not and is now past.
I have been waiting to order stuff until it was my KE month. I have my whole list of what I wanted and definatly have the pC dollars to get them. I am so annoyed that I have waited for nothing. I could have had this stuff to show at all my June shows already.
I just have to vent because I am so frustrated right now. I can't understand this method PC is using to determine my KE month.

Ask for a supervisor, or have your director call. If that was stated in the way you worded it, then they should honor it. If it wasn't stated as an exception then you have a valid argument.

I would suggest having your upline director contact your sales support person to handle it rather than just going through the call center.

You've done great Becky - you can easily get products free or reduced still. July would be a GREAT month to host your own show and get free stuff!!!!

Hi Becky:

That does not make sense to me, that everythng BUT your KE month would change. If you have not already done so, escalate your issue to the next level with the Solution Center. It may be helpful if you write a list of everything that has happened and the final resolution of your start, 30-day, and 90-day dates. That way, you can let the Solution Center person know what happened, when, and where you are now.

I am sure that once you get someone with authority on the phone, and explain what happened and what didn't happen, they will make your KE month match everything else.

Good luck!

I understand how you feel, but PC is not picking on you! They just have strict rules. Same type of thing that happened to the girl on here who couldn't submit her show because of PP problems, they wouldn't let her have it as a June show, because of the rules. It may seem like picking on you but it's not, if they bent for every consultant then could you imagine the chaos at home office?:eek: They have these rules in place for a reason.
BUT (and I do think you are a exception) considering you were told one thing and another thing applied, I'd call back and talk to a supervisor! The supervisor might just help you out, because you are not trying to get sales in or earn a level, you are just trying to use your KE month and you misunderstood what month because of what someone told you.
Do you keep track of your calls with customer service? I do, and I write down names and time and date. When you have a good record, you have a better chance of things turning in your favor!

I have been following your threads, and have been really excited for your success. Don't let this bug you! (And another thing, you can use your PC Dollars for ordering fall samples at 50% off and get even more of a discount then KE! But I do understand that you have already put together an order so go call a supervisor,) You can't think they are picking on you everytime something doesn't go your way, because IMHO you have had some wonderful successes and you have been recognized quite a bit from your director, let that stay in your mind and feel good... don't let this bring you down, stay positive and call a HO supervisor.
Good luck!:):thumbup:

Last edited:
Seems all of us were writing at the same time and have close to the same advice! Get a supervisor, and if it still doesn't work out. Host your own show!

Thanks. I really just needed to come here for a vent. I know their not picking on me, I just have that feeling right now because of the way things happen with me. This really was just a vent.
Vanessa- I did ask. When things were changed I am the one who asked what date I would use to base my business off of. The woman I spoke with said my new 30/90 day dates are the dates that matter for anything. I didn't even think that KE would be an exception because of what the woman said. How would I have known any different?

How would I have known any different?[/QUOTE said:
You wouldn't have known different Becky... do what others have suggested and call your upline and call and speak with a supervisor. Don't give up okay? You're doing awesome!

I would TOTALLY call and speak to a supervisor~that just doesn't sound right and you have a right to question it!

I second, or third, to ask for a supervisor!
Hang in there Becky....you're doing awesome!

I agree, ask for a supervisor and let us know the results!

Related to Why Is My KE Month Not Changing?

What is "Why Are They Picking on Me?"

"Why Are They Picking on Me?" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and nutritious meals for individuals with dietary restrictions or picky eaters in the family.

Who is the target audience for "Why Are They Picking on Me?"

The target audience for "Why Are They Picking on Me?" is anyone who wants to create meals that accommodate dietary restrictions or picky eaters. This can include individuals with food allergies or sensitivities, parents with picky children, or anyone looking to make healthier choices for their family.

What types of recipes are included in "Why Are They Picking on Me?"

"Why Are They Picking on Me?" includes a variety of recipes that are free from common allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts. It also includes recipes for vegetarian and vegan options, as well as recipes that are lower in sugar and fat.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Why Are They Picking on Me?" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Why Are They Picking on Me?" can be easily found at most grocery stores. They are also common ingredients that you may already have in your pantry, making it convenient to try out the recipes.

Can "Why Are They Picking on Me?" help me with meal planning?

Yes, "Why Are They Picking on Me?" includes tips and strategies for meal planning and prepping, making it easier to create delicious and healthy meals for your family. It also includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, giving you plenty of options for your meal planning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • AnnieBee