• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Normal to Have an Error When Submitting a KE Order on P3?

In summary, to place a Pampered Chef order online, you need to create an account on our website, browse our catalog, add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout with payment and shipping information. Changes to orders can be made by contacting customer service, and tracking information will be provided once an order is shipped. Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days, and any problems with an order can be addressed by contacting customer service.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey all, hope you had a good labor day weekend - I did (more tomorrow hopefully...)

Right now I am trying to place my first KE order - September is my first KE month according to the email I got when I first signed up, but when I try to submit my order on P3 (as a non-comm, KE order) it adds up my total with the 40% off, but when I try to submit it, it gives me an error message of "You can only submit KE orders in your New Consultant KE month or in April".

Is this normal???

OK, I just noticed something odd. On the little calendar where you put the date of the order, the shaded number is on Sept 2, while I have been choosing the Sept 1 because (last time I checked) it is the 1st of Sept!

I really want the order to go through ASAP. Should I just go ahead and choose Sept 2 as the date of the order??

Any other ideas? I so need to be in bed...

I think some people were having problems choosing 9/1 - try choosing 9/2.

Dunno - unless it's a "hey it's a holiday thing!" with your pc and PC's pc.....(how's that for not making sense??!!??) I need to go to bed too!!

Psst...go to bed, whether you submit it tonight or in the morning isn't going to really affect shipping time for you!

Well, I went ahead and chose Sept 2 and it worked, and gave a "received date" as Sept 1... Wierd, but I'm glad it worked.

Thanks Janet!

Now I can go to bed in a real bed after spending the weekend on an air-mattress. :)

Yes Mom!! :)

Hope you had a great weekend...

Just one more thing to post...

Related to Is it Normal to Have an Error When Submitting a KE Order on P3?

What is the process for placing a Pampered Chef order online?

To place an order online, simply go to our website and create an account if you do not already have one. Then, browse our catalog and add the items you would like to purchase to your cart. Finally, proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information. Your order will be processed and shipped to you in a timely manner.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but please note that we cannot guarantee that changes can be made after an order has been placed.

How can I track my order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or on the website of the shipping carrier.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

What if I have a problem with my order?

If you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve any problems and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • any_09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Bluiydangl