• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is Everything Going Wrong This Month?!

In summary, "When It Rains - It Pours!" is a versatile kitchen tool that can strain, pour, and store liquids all in one container. It is dishwasher safe, heat-resistant, and BPA-free, making it safe and convenient to use. It can hold up to 4 cups of liquid and is perfect for draining pasta, pouring sauces, and storing leftovers.
colegrovet
Gold Member
AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
okay I feel a little better...

2 cooking shows this months and 2 catalog shows. and 3 bounced checks!
one from each of the last 3 shows...

Oh goodness! I have only had one bounced check in my two years.

i *personally bounced a check at a southern living party once.
it was so embarrassing. hopefully the people who bounced their checks are just as embarrassed & will fix it as fast as possible.

so far 2 have.. and the one is thinking about booking a party from me.
I have not contacted the 3rd yet.. will do that this evening.

Oh no, that sounds like a lot of stress and frustration! I'm so sorry to hear about the bounced checks. That can definitely put a damper on things. Have you tried reaching out to the hostesses to see if there was a mistake or if they need any assistance with their orders? I know it can be overwhelming, but don't forget to take care of yourself too. Maybe take a break and do something you enjoy to help clear your mind. Keep pushing through, you got this!

1. What is "When It Rains - It Pours!"?

"When It Rains - It Pours!" is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool designed to strain, pour, and store liquids all in one container. It is perfect for draining pasta, beans, or any other food that needs to be strained, and can also be used to pour sauces, salad dressings, and more.

2. Is "When It Rains - It Pours!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "When It Rains - It Pours!" is completely dishwasher safe. Simply remove the lid and place both the lid and the container in the dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can "When It Rains - It Pours!" be used for hot liquids?

Yes, "When It Rains - It Pours!" is made from heat-resistant, BPA-free plastic and can safely be used for hot liquids. However, it is not recommended to use it for boiling or extremely hot liquids.

4. Can "When It Rains - It Pours!" be used for storing leftovers?

Yes, "When It Rains - It Pours!" is perfect for storing leftovers due to its airtight lid and durable design. It can be stored in the fridge or freezer, and can also be reheated in the microwave (without the lid).

5. How much liquid can "When It Rains - It Pours!" hold?

The "When It Rains - It Pours!" container can hold up to 4 cups or 32 ounces of liquid. This makes it the perfect size for everyday use and for cooking for small to medium-sized families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
lesliec