• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who's Going to Be Repromoting...

if you don't have any Pampered Chef Dollars, you have to start out with $300.Kit Enhancement is when you have the opportunity to place ONE order - up to $500 in retail value at 40% off!!! You can only get 1 of each item and you can choose from any regularly priced item in the catalog. The only exception are the 4 host-only items that are already discounted at 50% off - you can NOT get those unless you host a show & qualify for them. If you have Pampered Chef Dollars from New Consultant Reward, you've earned them through me (or your upline for the Hospitality Consultants) or you earned them in the January Sales Promo by Corporate, you can use them
DebPC
Staff member
because of the new Career Plan?

Not I! But I may have a 2nd generation Director that promotes to Director. She meets all the requirements except for the $12,000...but fear not, she is recruiting like it is going out of style and I would not be surprised if she promotes within the next six months. She is moving in early April so that will be the only thing that may slow her down, but I doubt it!

baychef said:
Not I! But I may have a 2nd generation Director that promotes to Director. She meets all the requirements except for the $12,000...but fear not, she is recruiting like it is going out of style and I would not be surprised if she promotes within the next six months. She is moving in early April so that will be the only thing that may slow her down, but I doubt it!

There's no stopping her. Where there's a will there's a way for her. I've never met someone that is as positive. "They" say that positive thinking is what it takes - if that is the truth, she'll stay on fire. I wish daily for just an ounce of her optimism. :)

I have the structure in place but getting them to all submit is the issue. If the stars align, or I submit for them, I'll repromote. Hopefully May I will as April will be the next month they submit as to not lose their career sales. My goal is by Conference so that I can go to the D and above only training and to not stand in line at Merrill. Is that wrong that that's what motivates me? :)

I need all of my people to submit. If they do that I will re-promote. I've got everything crossed with hope!

As far as I can tell, for February, I only have 5 out of 14 submitting. :( Only about half of my team communicates with me.

How sad is that?

I do know that more of them have shows on the books for March...

Melissa78 said:
. Is that wrong that that's what motivates me? :)

Heck NO! That's what motivated me to D!!!! :D

I sent out a Kit Enhancement Reminder in Jan & another one a few hours ago. Here's the current e-mail that I sent out to my downline, my Tokyo Hospitality girls, my Okinawa Hospitality girls (yes, I still keep them updated on stuff) and one girl on Chef Success who's asked to get a copy of everything that I send to my team:

Don't forget!

Kit Enhancement is coming up in April!

If you were active in January, you need to be active in February and March to qualify for the Kit Enhancement in April.

If you were NOT active in January, you need to be active in February and March ... then again early enough in April for it to register on Consultant's Corner, update P3 and place your order!

If you are a New Consultant, you get two this year! New Consultants have to be active their first 3 full months & then they get the New Consultant Kit Enhancement in their 4th full month. So whatever month you signed is considered a partial month. The next 3 months are your 4 full months. For those of you who signed in December ... Jan, Feb & March are your 3 months to qualify & April would normally be your 4th full month ... but since it's already a KE month for all consultants, your New Consultant KE gets pushed to May. So save those PC Dollars they can really go a LONG way!!!

What is Kit Enhancement?

If you are totally lost and don't know what I'm talking about, here's the scoop! Kit Enhancement is when you have the opportunity to place ONE order - up to $500 in retail value at 40% off!!! You can only get 1 of each item and you can choose from any regularly priced item in the catalog. The only exception are the 4 host-only items that are already discounted at 50% off - you can NOT get those unless you host a show & qualify for them.

If you have Pampered Chef Dollars from New Consultant Reward, you've earned them through me (or your upline for the Hospitality Consultants) or you earned them in the January Sales Promo by Corporate, you can use them for Kit Enhancement!

$500 in products - 40% = $300 balance. What if you have $300 in Pampered Chef Dollars? You get it for FREE! If you have any Pampered Chef Dollars, you can apply what you have or what you want to spend & then pay the difference out of pocket. It's totally up to you how much you want. But it's a benefit that you earned and it's a GREAT way to add to your collection so that you can do a larger selection of recipes at your shows.

Questions?

Just ask! I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Sheila Dacey...

I've already received an e-mail from the stateside upline of one of the local hospitality girls wanting to know if I've talked to her lately, because (after my Jan e-mail) she submitted a show out of the blue. They thought that she had given up & was quitting PC. I told them that I had sent out the reminder in Jan of the April Kit Enhancement. Her Director asked for a copy of it so she could send it to her ENTIRE team.

Feel free to copy, paste & send to your teams as well. If it gets 1 or 2 more active, it's worth the few seconds to send it out! :D

Oh, I also send this kind of stuff to the team through iContact so I can see who's reading it & who's NOT. ;)

Melissa78 said:
There's no stopping her. Where there's a will there's a way for her. I've never met someone that is as positive. "They" say that positive thinking is what it takes - if that is the truth, she'll stay on fire. I wish daily for just an ounce of her optimism. :)

You and me too! Nikki amazes me! She has 10 on her team that are within their first 90 days. Some are downline but still!! I have -0-:cry:

I know that feeling but you know what - instead of feeling down on ourselves for it - we have to work towards learning from them even if they are your downline. She's doing something right - we must learn to be like her! :) You're so blessed with such a resource and source of belief and passion for what she does - embrace it. :)

Melissa78 said:
I know that feeling but you know what - instead of feeling down on ourselves for it - we have to work towards learning from them even if they are your downline. She's doing something right - we must learn to be like her! :) You're so blessed with such a resource and source of belief and passion for what she does - embrace it. :)

I know that my meetings and teaching was an inspiration to her and she did what I tell others to do...get information from others and those at a higher level because one person does not hold all of the resources you need to excel. I have helped her recruit some of her personal and downline consultants but I certainly do not take all of the credit by far! She has just what you say...belief, passion and has incredible drive. I am VERY blessed and I certainly know that! I am going to miss seeing her but I know she is but a phone call away. I want to get Skype too so I can be involved in some of her meetings to help her coordinate with her team up here.

Related to Who's Going to Be Repromoting...

What is "Who's Going to Be Repromoting..."?

"Who's Going to Be Repromoting..." is a campaign by Pampered Chef where we showcase our top-performing consultants and their success stories in order to inspire and motivate others in the company.

How are consultants chosen to be featured in "Who's Going to Be Repromoting..."?

The consultants featured in "Who's Going to Be Repromoting..." are chosen based on their sales and leadership performance, as well as their contributions to the Pampered Chef community.

Do consultants have to apply to be featured in "Who's Going to Be Repromoting..."?

No, consultants do not have to apply to be featured in "Who's Going to Be Repromoting...". Our team carefully selects and reaches out to consultants who have achieved exceptional success in their business.

Can consultants featured in "Who's Going to Be Repromoting..." share their success stories?

Yes, we encourage our featured consultants to share their success stories with their teams and on their personal social media platforms. This helps inspire and motivate others in the company to achieve similar success.

When is "Who's Going to Be Repromoting..." launched?

"Who's Going to Be Repromoting..." is launched every quarter, featuring a new group of top-performing consultants each time. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media pages for the latest launch date and featured consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • cmdtrgd