• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where should I send my booth reimbursement request for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the address for booth reimbursement is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, Illinois 60101. You can submit your booth reimbursement form online through the Pampered Chef website. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to receive reimbursement for a booth, but it may take longer during peak seasons. Eligible expenses include booth fees, travel expenses, and food samples, and you must provide receipts and proof of payment. There is a limit of 2 booth reimbursements per consultant per calendar year, with any additional requests needing approval from the Pampered Chef Home Office.
DebPC
Staff member
Haven't sent one in in awhile- does it go to the One Pampered Chef Lane address? I know it's Attn. Field Services.
Thanks!

Happy Chef said:
Haven't sent one in in awhile- does it go to the One Pampered Chef Lane address? I know it's Attn. Field Services.
Thanks!
I just sent one in. They told me it's still this address:

The Pampered Chef
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison IL 60101

But they changed who to mark the attention to:

Mark it attention Director Awards or Director Reimbursement.

Thanks so much! I wish they would put that info right on the form.

Or you can fax it to 630-261-8586

Remember how I started a thread like this last week. Well I submitted my first one and I got an email on Friday saying I didn't send over the correct check information. I sent them a copy of my duplicate but that didn't work. She said I needed to fax them a copy of my bank acct stmt so I did that today at 1:30 to come home to an email that said she received it and is forwarding it to processing! YAY!!

Yes. You need to send a copy of the cancelled check, the PC form (in with the director guide) and a flyer from the event.

Related to Where should I send my booth reimbursement request for Pampered Chef?

What is the address for booth reimbursement?

The address for booth reimbursement is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, Illinois 60101.

Can I submit my booth reimbursement form online?

Yes, you can submit your booth reimbursement form online through the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account.

How long does it take to receive reimbursement for a booth?

It typically takes 4-6 weeks to receive reimbursement for a booth, but it may take longer during peak seasons like the holiday season.

What expenses are eligible for booth reimbursement?

Expenses eligible for booth reimbursement include booth fees, travel expenses, and food samples. You must provide receipts and proof of payment for these expenses.

Is there a limit to how many booth reimbursements I can receive in a year?

Yes, there is a limit of 2 booth reimbursements per consultant per calendar year. Any additional requests for reimbursement must be approved by the Pampered Chef Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies