• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Information Does a Home Office Lead Need from The Pampered Chef?

In summary, The Pampered Chef requested more information from the customer. The customer has worked with the woman and her father previously, so the customer may be a good lead.
Kathytnt
Hi All!

A new H.O.lead filled out the info online and the questions the system asked her are different then the standard ones. I even went online to see what is normally asked and it is still the same as it always have been.

This is what she was asked and she answered:

I would like more information about ...

* More information from The Pampered Chef

How did you hear about The Pampered Chef?

* Modern Bride

Usually it gives you a drop down list of choices that say they want more info about:
I'd like to:
Learn about The Pampered Chef®
Business Opportunity
Host a Cooking Show
Purchase Products
Request a Catalog

Also asks:

How did you hear about the Pampered Chef?
A friend
Bershire Hathaway
Cooking show
Newspaper/Magazine
Other web site
TV/Cable

Anyone know why her questions are different. Her request is" more info from the Pampered Chef?"

What does that really mean? Opportunity?

I have tried to call and e-mail her but haven't been able to reach her yet.

Who knows. I would just call her and ask her how you can help.I had a gal request a catalog in January. Guess what she really wanted? OUR BUSINESS!!! She signed the next day and is my highest producer right now. :DI ALWAYS call before mailing anything. This was new to some at our director's meeting last month. Good thing I didn't just mail her a catalog and write her off.

I got a "lead" last week whose phone number and email do not work....I need to go tell PC why I cannot contact this person. Do they put me back in the pool if I do?

chefmeg said:
I got a "lead" last week whose phone number and email do not work....I need to go tell PC why I cannot contact this person. Do they put me back in the pool if I do?

CALL THEM about it and they will. I was told this by a NED, SED, and ED all in one meeting. :)

OK-I will call tomorrow because right now I am going to get on the phone for 30 minutes as promised in my other thread! I'll let you know how it goes!

chefmeg said:
OK-I will call tomorrow because right now I am going to get on the phone for 30 minutes as promised in my other thread! I'll let you know how it goes!

Way to go, Meg!!!! Way to get on that phone.:)

I just had one of these too! I called and it was the mother of the bride. She said her daughter filled out a card in the magazine for information about several bridal related products. She must have put her mother's name in, but I am still going to forward the information to her.

It turns out I used to work with the woman I was talking with and now her father works where I work too. Small world!!

So call and if nothing else, you can follow up later and establish a relationship for now!

DebbieJ said:
CALL THEM about it and they will. I was told this by a NED, SED, and ED all in one meeting. :)

that's good to know. My Sales Manager told me that "I should be thankful to get any information. And that just like any other business, some leads pan out and some do not" I even asked her about the not having complete information, and she said the same thing. "and that the next one may be a good one". :rolleyes:

Okay Amy, who is your sales manager because she is really witchy!!!!

i'm hoping she just had a really crappy day that day we had a training call. of course, I haven't been real anxious to schedule another either.

1. What is a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead is someone who is interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef and is looking for more information about the company and its products.

2. How do I become a Home Office Lead?

To become a Home Office Lead, you can simply fill out the form on our website or contact one of our consultants directly. They will provide you with more information and guide you through the process.

3. Do I need any previous experience to be a Home Office Lead?

No, you do not need any previous experience. We provide training and support to all of our consultants, regardless of their previous experience in the industry.

4. What are the benefits of being a Home Office Lead?

As a Home Office Lead, you will have the opportunity to work from home, set your own schedule, and earn extra income. You will also have access to our high-quality products and be a part of a supportive and passionate community.

5. Can I still be a Home Office Lead if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can definitely be a Home Office Lead while working a full-time job. Our consultants have the flexibility to work around their schedules and many of them have successful careers outside of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefBeckyD