• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Consultant Goal Worksheet Online?

In summary, the Consultant Goal Worksheet is a tool designed for Pampered Chef consultants to set and track their goals for their business. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab and allows for customization of goals to fit individual needs. It is recommended to update goals on the worksheet at least once a month for progress tracking and adjustments. The worksheet is not limited to new consultants and can be used by all Pampered Chef consultants.
Anyone know if the Consultant Goal Worksheet that's found in the beginning of the planner is online anywhere? I can't seem to find it on CC.

Not sure but check under the download/printable section.

I did. Nevermind, though, I created my own!

Attachments

• Consultant Goal Worksheet 2008.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 415
Thank youfor doing this I was looking for something like this.

what are you using them for - your cluster meetings?

I want to use them to keep track of what my recruits need, i can keep them on track. I'll email it to them and have it in a file for them.

1. What is the purpose of the Consultant Goal Worksheet?

The Consultant Goal Worksheet is designed to help consultants set and track their goals for their Pampered Chef business. It allows them to have a clear understanding of what they want to achieve and create a plan to reach those goals.

2. How do I access the Consultant Goal Worksheet?

The Consultant Goal Worksheet can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You must be logged in as a consultant to access and use the worksheet.

3. Can I customize the goals on the worksheet?

Yes, the Consultant Goal Worksheet allows for customization of goals to fit individual consultant's needs. You can edit, add, or remove goals as needed to align with your business plan.

4. How often should I update my goals on the worksheet?

It is recommended to update your goals on the worksheet at least once a month. This allows for progress tracking and adjustments to be made if necessary to stay on track with your goals.

5. Is the Consultant Goal Worksheet only for new consultants?

No, the Consultant Goal Worksheet can be used by all Pampered Chef consultants, both new and experienced. It is a valuable tool for setting and achieving goals at any stage in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • icerneaccorie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam