• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Consultant Offer Question

In summary, there is no Consultant bonus offer for the month of August. The Sales Promotion for Consultants is a free Help Whip Cancer® Scraper, earned by submitting $600 in sales. There is also a Recruiter special for earning $100 PC dollars for every new consultant who joins the team in August. However, there is no New Consultant bonus offer this month and it appears that the company may be doing away with it, as the bonuses have been significantly lower in value in recent months.
kam
Staff member
Is there a Consultant bonus offer this month? I am not a Consultant any longer so I can't look at CC. Usually I can go to the PC website in general and view the current month's Consultant bonus, but I can't seem to find one. If there is one, can you post the pdf here by any chance?Thanks!

I can't seem to find a PDF for it yet. If I find it, I'll post it. But the Sales Promotion for Consultants in August is:
AugustSale.jpg

Get A FREE Help Whip Cancer® Scraper!
Earn it when you submit $600 in August.It's the October Guest Special.TIP: Encourage customers to book Help Whip Cancer® Fundraisers or attend Parties in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.TIP: Tell every guest in October that when they spend $75, they get this pink scraper free. AND $1 is contributed to the American Cancer Society® for breast cancer education and early detection programs.

OK. thanks Bobbi. Is there a Consultant offer though - and just not a pdf?

Are you talking about a New Consultant/Recruiting offer?
If so, I don't see one for the New Consultant. There is a Recruiter special ($100 PC bucks), but that is for the Recruiter, not the consultant.

"UNLIMITED PC $.
Earn 100 PC dollars for every new consultant who joins your team in August.* Coach your new consultants to submit $1,250 in their first 30 days. That's about three parties! Then cash in your PC$ for products, paperwork, supplies-even registration for company meetings!"

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
Are you talking about a New Consultant/Recruiting offer?
If so, I don't see one for the New Consultant. There is a Recruiter special ($100 PC bucks), but that is for the Recruiter, not the consultant.

"UNLIMITED PC $.
Earn 100 PC dollars for every new consultant who joins your team in August.* Coach your new consultants to submit $1,250 in their first 30 days. That's about three parties! Then cash in your PC$ for products, paperwork, supplies-even registration for company meetings!"
Sorry! I was not clear when I said "consultant". I meant a "new consultant" offer - not recruiter. I can see where my question could have meant either -LOL! I was looking for the "extra" bonus that the consultant who joins in August gets (July's was the Salad & Berry Spinner).Thanks!

I think there is no New Consultant bonus this month. I suspect they may be doing away with it! :( The last 2 or 3 months had new consultant bonuses that were much, much lower in value than in months/years past. For example, last month the bonus for getting $1,250 in sales in the first 30 days was the Salad & Berry Spinner (retail $67.50.) When I signed up, just 12 months ago, my bonus was a choice of several dinner sets - Dutch Oven Rockcrok set (retail $155.00), Grill Pan Dinner Set (retail $216.25), etc. Glad I signed when I did!

What is the "August Consultant Offer Question"?

The "August Consultant Offer Question" is a commonly asked question by individuals who are considering or have received a job offer from a consulting firm in the month of August. It refers to the specific factors and considerations that should be taken into account when evaluating and responding to a consulting job offer during this time of year.

Why is the "August Consultant Offer Question" important?

The "August Consultant Offer Question" is important because the month of August is typically a busy hiring season for consulting firms. This means that job offers may be more competitive and may come with different terms and conditions compared to offers made at other times of the year. It is important for individuals to understand these potential differences and make informed decisions when evaluating their job offers.

What are some common factors to consider when facing the "August Consultant Offer Question"?

Some common factors to consider when facing the "August Consultant Offer Question" include the current job market and economic conditions, the hiring needs and strategies of the consulting firm, and the individual's personal career goals and priorities. It is also important to consider the specific details and terms of the job offer, such as salary, benefits, and potential for growth and advancement.

How can I make an informed decision when facing the "August Consultant Offer Question"?

To make an informed decision, it is important to thoroughly research and understand the consulting firm, their culture, and their reputation in the industry. It may also be helpful to consult with a career advisor or mentor, as well as current or former employees of the firm. Additionally, carefully reviewing and comparing the details and terms of the job offer with your own goals and priorities can help you make a well-informed decision.

What are some potential outcomes of responding to the "August Consultant Offer Question"?

The potential outcomes of responding to the "August Consultant Offer Question" can vary greatly depending on the individual's circumstances and the specific details of the job offer. Some possible outcomes include accepting the offer and starting a new job, negotiating for better terms or conditions, declining the offer and continuing the job search, or ultimately deciding that the offer is not the right fit and pursuing other opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamela