• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Tart Recipe Cards for a Gift Set?

In summary, the tart recipe cards that come with the gift set are useful. They can be new, used, or opened, and even a copy would work.
Sooner PC
the tart recipe cards that come with the gift set. I have a customer who is wanting them. New, used, opened - heck even a copy would work.

Thanks

I think I have a set. I'l check when I get home. you can email or PM me if you still need them.

Did you get your recipe card set Shannon??

I haven't gotten a set yet - still looking.

have the tart cards
Sooner PC said:
I haven't gotten a set yet - still looking.
I bought the gift set for my daughter I will scan in the cards an post them or email them to you. Still waiting for a call back from my daughter but will let you know when they are in my hands:)

have the cards!
ldanti said:
I bought the gift set for my daughter I will scan in the cards an post them or email them to you. Still waiting for a call back from my daughter but will let you know when they are in my hands:)
i will have the cards by tonight. will scan them for you.:)

Cards?
Sooner PC said:
the tart recipe cards that come with the gift set. I have a customer who is wanting them. New, used, opened - heck even a copy would work.

Thanks
I Have the cards if you still need them

I do still need the cards. Sorry - I don't get on the board over the weekends.

Thanks so much. Please send them to this email [email protected] I know I will get them at that address.

Thank you sooooo much.

They are on there way! if you have any problems let me know

I got them this morning. Thank you for scanning those in.

1. What is "Still Looking for" in Pampered Chef?

"Still Looking for" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to create a wish list of products they are interested in purchasing in the future.

2. How do I add items to my "Still Looking for" list?

To add items to your "Still Looking for" list, simply click on the heart icon next to the product you are interested in. This will automatically add it to your list.

3. Can I share my "Still Looking for" list with others?

Yes, you can share your list with friends and family by clicking on the "Share" button within your list. You can also make your list public so anyone can view it.

4. Is there a limit to how many items I can add to my "Still Looking for" list?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can add to your list. You can add as many products as you want.

5. How can I keep track of when items on my "Still Looking for" list go on sale?

You can opt-in to receive email notifications when items on your list go on sale. You can also check your list regularly to see if any of your items have been marked down.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • abcmom3