• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards?

In summary, the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards offer a variety of sweet and savory recipes, including fruit pies, cream pies, tarts, and quiches with traditional and unique flavor combinations. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and common ingredients. There are also gluten-free and vegan options available, but it is recommended to check for any necessary ingredient substitutions. These recipes are specifically created for use with Pampered Chef products and include helpful tips and tricks for successful pie and tart-making.
ChefinHarmony
Did they used to sell these separate from the Easy Pies & Tart Set? If anyone has a set - I have a good regular customer who would like them. Please let me know!
Thanks,
Joanne

Since I'm not parting with mine I'm just answering the first part...

Yes, they used to sell them separately...I think until about 1 to 1 1/2 years ago.

Related to Iso: Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards?

1. What types of recipes are included in the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards?

The Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards feature a variety of sweet and savory recipes, including fruit pies, cream pies, tarts, and quiches. There are also options for both traditional and unique flavor combinations to suit any taste preference.

2. Are the recipes on the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards are specifically designed to be simple and easy to follow. They include step-by-step instructions and use common ingredients, making it easy for anyone to create delicious pies and tarts.

3. Do the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards include any gluten-free or vegan options?

Yes, the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards include a few gluten-free and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions. However, it is always recommended to check the ingredients and make any necessary substitutions to ensure the recipe meets your specific dietary needs.

4. Can these recipes be made using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards were created specifically for use with Pampered Chef products. The recipes feature specific tools and techniques to make the pie and tart-making process even easier and more efficient.

5. Are there any tips or tricks included on the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards?

Yes, in addition to the recipes, the Easy Pies & Tarts Recipe Cards also include helpful tips and tricks for making the perfect pie or tart. These tips range from ingredient substitutions to decorating techniques, making it a valuable resource for both beginner and experienced bakers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sooner PC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sooner PC
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Faraway