• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Fruit Tart Recipe - Help Needed!

In summary, to make the Lost Fruit Tart, you will need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and your choice of fruits for topping. Alternative flours can be used as substitutes, but may affect the texture and taste. To make the crust, mix together the dry ingredients, add in butter, then mix in the egg and vanilla extract. The tart can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for longer storage. Frozen fruit can be used for topping, but should be thawed and drained before
kat29
I have a customer asking about a Fruit Tart...She said it was in the bundle of recipe cards that was labled Pies and Tarts. She lost her recipe for it and I don't have my recipe cards with me. It isn't on the PC site. I don't know the recipe. So if anyone has it could you please post it so I can send it to her. I do appreciate it. Thanks

i have the cards i'll check right now and post

Tropical Breeze Fruit Tart

Crust:
1 1/2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 50 wafers)
1/2 cip finely chopped macadamia nuts
1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/3 cup butter or margerine, melted

Filling:
1-2 limes
2 containers (8 oz) pineapple cream cheese spread
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 firm ripe mango or papaya
2 cups strawberries
2 kiwi
2 tablespoons apricot perserves, melted

:balloon: Thank you so much! I'll get this to her.:balloon:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For crust, in small batter bowl combine cookie crumbs, nuts, sugar and butter, mix well. Using fluteing tool, press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of tart pan. bake 12 minutes. remove from oven, cool completely.

Juice limes using juicer to measure 2 tablespoons juice. In classic batter bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lime juice, mix until smooth. spread cream cheese mixture over crust using small spreader. refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.

peel and slice mango using utility knife. remove stems from strawberries using core and more. peel kiwi, slice strawverries and kiwi using egg slicer plus. arrange fruit over filling. carefully brush fruit with preserves using pastry brush. serve immediately.

yield 12 servings.

Please forgive any spelling errors, I wanted to get it to you ASAP!

Enjoy!
Gina

kat29 said:
:balloon: Thank you so much! I'll get this to her.:balloon:

no problem. anytime. ;)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Lost Fruit Tart?

To make the Lost Fruit Tart, you will need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and your choice of fruits for topping.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use alternative flours such as whole wheat flour, almond flour, or gluten-free flour as substitutes for all-purpose flour. However, the texture and taste of the tart may vary slightly.

3. How do I make the crust for the Lost Fruit Tart?

To make the crust, mix together the flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cut the butter into small cubes and add it to the dry ingredients. Use a pastry cutter or your fingers to mix the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Then, add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until a dough forms. Press the dough into a tart pan and bake for 12-15 minutes before adding the fruit topping.

4. Can I use frozen fruit for the topping?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for the topping, but make sure to thaw and drain the fruit before placing it on top of the tart. This will prevent excess moisture from making the crust soggy.

5. How do I store the Lost Fruit Tart?

The Lost Fruit Tart can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you want to make it ahead of time, you can freeze the tart without the fruit topping and add it before serving. Alternatively, you can also freeze the fully assembled tart and thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • abcmom3