• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the Por Points for My Roasting Pan?

In summary, the Por Points for Roasting Pan is a high-quality, food-grade porcelain tool designed to elevate your roasting experience by evenly distributing heat and promoting crisp and juicy results. It can be used with any type of meat and is also great for roasting vegetables. To use, simply place the points evenly on the bottom of the pan with the points facing up. The points are dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. To prevent breakage, avoid using metal utensils and do not place them directly over a flame. Store them in a dry place when not in use.
urbnk8
We don't get them on the roasting pan do we?

Thank you! For some reason, I couldn't find this flyer! I could only find the one that had the redeemable stuff on it!

Related to Where Are the Por Points for My Roasting Pan?

1. What is the purpose of the Por Points for Roasting Pan?

The Por Points for Roasting Pan is designed to elevate your roasting experience by evenly distributing heat and promoting crisp and juicy results. It also helps to prevent sticking and burning of food.

2. What are the Por Points made of?

The Por Points are made of high-quality, food-grade porcelain. They are durable and heat-resistant, ensuring safe and effective use in the oven.

3. How do I use the Por Points for Roasting Pan?

Simply place the Por Points evenly on the bottom of the roasting pan before adding your food. The points should be facing up to allow for proper heat distribution and airflow.

4. Can I use the Por Points for Roasting Pan with any type of meat?

Yes, the Por Points for Roasting Pan can be used with any type of meat, including poultry, beef, pork, and even fish. It is also great for roasting vegetables.

5. How do I clean and care for the Por Points for Roasting Pan?

The Por Points for Roasting Pan are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water. To prevent breakage, avoid using metal utensils on the points and do not place them directly over a flame. Store them in a dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • J.Corley