• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan

In summary, the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan is a cookware and roasting pan set from Pampered Chef's Executive Series. It includes a 5-quart Dutch oven, a 7-quart stockpot, and a roasting pan with a rack. The price may vary and it is recommended to contact a Pampered Chef consultant for current pricing information. The set is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It weighs approximately 16 pounds and is safe to use with metal utensils due to its durable stainless steel construction.
hperschnick
I have a show that the host does not want to submit until next Tuesday - 12-4 because that is her pay day. She has a 5&7 pc exec set and the roasting pan on her order. I NEED this to count for POR - I read on CC where we could submit these by 12-5 and still count for POR - I just wanted to clarify here before I counted on these points.

COUNTS FOR THE POR UNTIL 12-5----I think for the cookware--has to close the 30th----

The way I read it is that the show has to be dated November 30 or before and must be submitted by midnight CT on December 5th.

I THOUGHT they had to be submitted by the 30th - but then I read this on the redemption page on CC -

...cookware sales of Professional, Executive, and Stainless Cookware and includes all cookware sales from Shows held and individual orders placed between Aug. 1 and midnight CT Nov. 30, 2007. All cookware sales must be submitted by midnight CT on December 5, 2007.

So, it looks like to me that cookware sales must be dated by the 30th, but submitted by the 5th - You are good to go with that show!:thumbup: Congratulations!

great news!!!

Great! I thought I read that right but for some reason in my head I though they had to be submitted by the 30th so WHEW!! More POR for me!! Yippee!! I have been holding on to my points hoping to get the 7pc SS - I'm about 300 away... bummer but I'll still get a lot of cool stuff!

Related to Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan

1. What is the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan?

The Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan is a set of cookware and a roasting pan from Pampered Chef's Executive Series. It includes a 5-quart Dutch oven, a 7-quart stockpot, and a roasting pan with a rack.

2. What is the price of the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan?

The price of the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan may vary depending on current promotions and discounts. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

3. Is the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan is dishwasher safe. However, Pampered Chef recommends hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware.

4. What is the weight of the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan?

The Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan weighs approximately 16 pounds.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan?

Yes, the Submit Host's POR 12-4: 5&7 Exec Set & Roasting Pan is safe to use with metal utensils. The cookware is made of durable stainless steel that can withstand metal utensils without scratching or damaging the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle