• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Will I Know They've Shipped Por

In summary, to track your shipment from Pampered Chef, you can log into your account on their website and navigate to the "Orders" section. The estimated delivery time for orders is 3-7 business days, depending on location and shipping method chosen. If you need to change the shipping address, contact customer service before the order is shipped. If the order has not arrived within the estimated time, check the tracking information and contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer international shipping.
J.Corley
I submitted for my POR points today. How do I know they've shipped it? How long once it is submitted before I get the pan?

They ship out super fast. Not to worry.

The shipped both my shows today that I submitted Tues & Wed so maybe it'll go out tomorrow.
Is there a way to track it? I'd hate for it to arrive while I was gone for Thanksgiving!

You'll know when the FedEx guy rings the doorbell...or not.

cmdtrgd said:
You'll know when the FedEx guy rings the doorbell...or not.

HA! I was thinking the exact same thing!! :D

You can theoretically find it in the adjustment area (under create an adjustment), but mine didn's show up there until it was at my door. They do ship really fast. I submitted a POR "order" on the 8th and received it on the 10th.

LOL!! I guess I asked for that joke!:eek:
Thanks for the tip Ann!

I'm glad that you asked that question. I have been asking in the shoutbox for a couple of days and haven't received an answer. So thank you. I put my order in Nov 8th, so I am hoping it shows up soon!:)

Related to How Will I Know They've Shipped Por

1. How do I track my shipment from Pampered Chef?

To track your shipment from Pampered Chef, you can log into your account on our website and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, you can find your order and click on the tracking number to view the current status and location of your package.

2. When will I receive my order from Pampered Chef?

The estimated delivery time for your order from Pampered Chef will depend on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Generally, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my Pampered Chef order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in updating the shipping information before your order is shipped.

4. What should I do if my Pampered Chef order hasn't arrived?

If your order from Pampered Chef has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or if the package appears to be lost, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I ship Pampered Chef products internationally?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer international shipping for our Pampered Chef products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend checking our website for updates on international shipping availability in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hperschnick
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hperschnick
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm