• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When and How Do You Use Did You Know Cards?

In summary, the "did you know cards" are cards that have helpful tips on them, such as how to get a kitchen makeover or how to recruit people for your business.
Dianneskitchen
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the "did you know cards" are?
I was reading the demo for the lime & cucumber, and it mentions the cards, and I would like to know more about it. I have a party this afternoon . Thanks in advance for any help.
Dianne

Here you goHere they are. I have mine laminated, and I pass them out sometimes at my shows, if there will be alot of dead time during the demo.

Attachments

• Did You Know Cards.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 644
I put these tips on the back of my business cards, to hand out to people I meet, or have at shows, or think of recruiting, etc. I also have some that ask if they would like a kitchen makeover. Or, what they would do with a $50 Home Depot Gift Card. I'm sure you could think of your own tips to add.

Trish
I will recruit 5 people this month!:cool:

Attachments

• Did you know tips business card 8371.doc
    27 KB · Views: 849
mrssyvo said:
Here they are. I have mine laminated, and I pass them out sometimes at my shows, if there will be alot of dead time during the demo.

Thank you. How do you use them? Do they take turns reading them or what?

Trish1953 said:
I put these tips on the back of my business cards, to hand out to people I meet, or have at shows, or think of recruiting, etc. I also have some that ask if they would like a kitchen makeover. Or, what they would do with a $50 Home Depot Gift Card. I'm sure you could think of your own tips to add.

Trish
I will recruit 5 people this month!:cool:

Thanks Trish!! I hope you get your recruits.

I pass them out to everyone before I start the demo, and ask them to read them whenever it gets quiet. It is really funny at times.

tha'ts a cool idea I have never thought of doing that before!!!

I liked the way one of the presenters did it ina workshop. She looked surprised with the question and said, "Wow! That's a great question.." I thought it was pretty funny and something I could do.

Do yu hand them out as guest are coming into the show? Or before you start your demo?

Related to When and How Do You Use Did You Know Cards?

1. What are "Did You Know Cards" used for?

"Did You Know Cards" are used as a fun and interactive way to learn about various Pampered Chef products and their benefits. They can also be used to spark conversation and share interesting facts with others.

2. How many "Did You Know Cards" are in a pack?

Each pack of "Did You Know Cards" contains 50 cards, with 10 cards featuring each of the five categories: baking, cooking, entertaining, kitchen tools, and meal prep.

3. Can I customize the "Did You Know Cards" for my own use?

Unfortunately, at this time, the "Did You Know Cards" are not customizable. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products, so please feel free to share any suggestions or ideas with us!

4. Are there any age restrictions for using the "Did You Know Cards"?

No, the "Did You Know Cards" can be used by anyone of any age. They are suitable for family game nights, parties, or even as a fun learning tool for children.

5. Can I purchase the "Did You Know Cards" separately from the Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Did You Know Cards" can be purchased separately from the products. They make great gifts for anyone who loves cooking or for those who are looking to learn more about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FFBearPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • RossDeb2