• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cucumber Lime Dip Demo at Feast

In summary, the Cucumber Lime Dip can be made with cucumber, lime juice, green onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. It can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 24 hours. It can be served with veggies, crackers, pita chips, or as a topping for chicken or fish. The ingredients can be substituted with Greek yogurt and jalapenos for a healthier or spicier option. It will last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator if stored properly.
CookingCarrie
Does anyone know where I can find the video of the demo at Feast - the cucumber lime dip (uses $240 worth of tools and only 5 ingredients)?
Thanks!!

Thanks so much!

Also, the original one many of us were doing back in ''07 is listed in the files here. I see a great opportunity to update and combine them!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with finding the video of the demo at Feast for the cucumber lime dip. You can find it on our official Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. It's a great demonstration and I highly recommend trying it out with our amazing tools. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it and I'll be happy to assist you further. Happy cooking!

What are the ingredients needed for the Cucumber Lime Dip?

The ingredients for the Cucumber Lime Dip include cucumber, lime juice, green onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.

Can the Cucumber Lime Dip be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Cucumber Lime Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.

What are some ideas for serving the Cucumber Lime Dip?

The Cucumber Lime Dip can be served with assorted veggies, crackers, pita chips, or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Cucumber Lime Dip?

Yes, you can substitute Greek yogurt for the sour cream and mayonnaise for a healthier option. You can also add in diced jalapenos for a spicy kick.

How long will the Cucumber Lime Dip last in the refrigerator?

The Cucumber Lime Dip will last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • almondfarm