• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates

In summary, the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates" are 3.5 inches by 2 inches in size, fully customizable with options to change colors, fonts, and add logos or graphics, compatible with most design software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva, available in a PDF format for easy printing, and include 10 unique designs that are print-ready in high resolution.
cheferikab
Gold Member
HI everyone!

I have "inherited" several packs of business cards from a former consultant. They all say "Nancy's Artworks" at the bottom, but I know that they are no longer a vendor for PC. I would love to use these cards since I have so many of them (about 8 packages unopened and MANY loose sheets), and I was wondering if anyone has the template for them saved. I have two types:
#400F has a black and white stripe on the side with a round stone and fruit in the corner
#400 Has a rectangular baker with strawberries and the mini serving spatula in the corner

I also have a million of the door hangers.

If you have any of the templates, would you mind sharing?

Thanks so much!
Erika

[email protected]

I have the disk. Now just to figure out how to get the templates to you...
It may take me awhile since I have to go get ready for church and our National Meeting Day is actually today. Don't worry, I won't spill the beans!

Thanks so much Jane! Enjoy your meeting!

So, where do we stand on this? I could really use that template too! Thanks!

If you are using Word, you can use an Avery Template and then just play around with it.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

1. What are the dimensions of the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates"?

The dimensions of the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates" are 3.5 inches by 2 inches, which is the standard size for business cards.

2. Can I customize the colors and fonts on the templates?

Yes, the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates" are fully customizable. You can change the colors, fonts, and even add your own logo or graphics to make it unique to your business.

3. Are the templates compatible with all design software?

The templates are compatible with most design software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva. They are also available in a PDF format for easy printing.

4. How many designs are included in the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates" collection?

There are 10 unique designs included in the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates" collection, giving you a variety of options to choose from.

5. Are the templates print-ready?

Yes, the "Nancy's Artworks Business Card Templates" are print-ready. They are designed in high resolution and are ready to be printed professionally or at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies