• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's up With Hold Time for Solution Center??

In summary, the person on hold was frustrated because they were not given the option to have a call back. The person said that they were on hold for over an hour and that it was getting cranky. The person said that the wait time is directly related to the number of pre-holiday calls they get. The person also said that they have sent an email and they haven't received a reply yet. The person said that they tried to call but they weren't going to be home for a call back. The person said that they were on hold for about 45 minutes.
Loreen
:grumpy:

I need to speak with someone at the solution center and have been on hold for more than 40 minutes. No option for a call back. Are they not doing that anymore??

It's getting late and I'm going to be getting cranky soon.

Here's the Cheffer that went on hold just before you.
skeleton.jpg

Happened to me the other day too. 45 minutes! I finally hung up. Really ticked me off. I was doing an adjustment for a client. I had to do it the next day. (I did get the message the next day for a return call 20-35 minutes.

I waited 3 hours and 25 minutes to get a call back yesterday! :)

When I was in the Air Force the motto was "Hurry up and wait"
I think the solution center adopted that motto :) LOL

Yeah I know.... I am on hold for over an hour now....and still holding..I am getting very cranky.

Loreen said:
:grumpy:

I need to speak with someone at the solution center and have been on hold for more than 40 minutes. No option for a call back. Are they not doing that anymore??

It's getting late and I'm going to be getting cranky soon.

Yea, I was on hold and a host called to close her show. I was on the phone with my host for about 25 minutes. I clicked back just to see...and I was still on hold with the HO!! I couldn't believe it. I just sent an email. It will be 2 days before I hear back from someone, but I will call again in the morning. I was starting to get a little paranoid!:grumpy:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here's the Cheffer that went on hold just before you.

skeleton.jpg

KG you are hilarious!!! I laughed out loud, and I needed that. I am home from church tonight with two sick toddlers. I miss my weekly fellowship with the brethren. That was very funny!!

I am tired, but smiling!!

Debbie :D

Wow...I must be the exception to the rule. I called Monday and it said the hold time was 40+ minutes...given the option to have a call back....chose to hold and they picked up IMMEDIATELY after I pushed the button!

As we get closer to Christmas the phones at HO will be more and more bizarre...buckle up ladies and gentlemen....it's going to be a bumpy ride! :D

Sometime in the evening, the option for callbacks goes away. If you call earlier in the day, then you'll be given the option.The wait time is directly related to the number of pre-holiday calls they get, as customers and consultants submit oodles of orders and call to get things fixed.(I've got to call today about several items for a customer, and I'm not looking forward to it.)

I sent an email on Monday and have not received a reply yet. I tried to call that day, but I was not going to be home for a call back. I am sure they are just very busy this time of year.

I emailed in an adjustment request Friday afternoon and didn't get a reply until Tuesday.

I gave upAfter holding for over an hour, I finally hung up. Called back this morning & I'm in line for a call back somewhere in the range of 45 minutes. Good time to do some paperwork.

The cartoon is so funny. That's how I felt last night while on hold.

I was on hold last night at least 45 minutes before I hung up. This is the month for everyone to waste my time. It is frustrating, isn't it?

chefjwr said:
This is the month for everyone to waste my time.
Well, then, just keep reading my stuff.

Your stuff makes me laugh. Definitely not a waste of time.

Awww, thanks. Flattery will get you everywhere.

I will NOT show my DH that photo... he will say that's how he sees me since he thinks I sit here way too much... which I do but oh well! I just spent 22 min on hold before I got through to do an adjustment... I'm thinking I better be thankful it wasn't longer the way it sounds!

On hold for about 45 minutes now....

the music is killing me!!

Next time Winter Wonderland comes around, sing along with these new lyrics:Lacy things, the wife is missin'
Didn't ask, her permission
I'm wearin' her clothes
Her silk pantyhose
Walkin' 'round in women's underwearIn the store, there's a teddy
Little straps, like spaghetti
It holds me so tight
Like handcuffs at night
Walkin' 'round in women's underwearIn the office there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say, "Whoa Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"Later on, if you wanna
We can dress, like Madonna
Put on some eyeshade
And join the parade
Walkin' 'round in women's underwearLacy things- missin'
Didn't ask- permission
Wearin' her clothes
Her silk pantyhose
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

I think I'll go crazy before it ever comes around again! I have it on speakerphone and it is sooooooooooo LOUD!!! And I can't turn the volume on the phone down anymore. I am literally getting a headache from it!

I got in line for a call back this morning and it was about 1 1/2 hours wait.

The call-back came over 2 hours later and then I got stuck on hold for another 10 minutes!!

The guy that answered though was very helpful - luckily I had about three things to cover and he handled them all for me. He said they are pretty swamped, which we already knew - but I think they are trying to do the best they can.

At least they are nice when you finally talk to them!

Good luck getting through everyone.

(Now if we could just get the tracker to update in a normal time frame - my latest recruit submitted her qualifying show last night and I need it to earn the cruise - I want it to be official and actually see it on the tracker!!)

I waited on hold in November for almost an hour. I asked why it didn't offer a callback and she told me because if they think they will run out of time for callbacks, they don't offer them. You just wait until they can answer. :cry:

Now I do know that if you call them at say 9:30 and they don't offer the callback and you wait on hold for the next available person, that if you wait on hold until they close.... their lines shut down and you have to call back the next day. At least that is what happened to me several months back. They didn't even ask anything. I heard some background noise and then the click, unless they accidently hung up on me, after I waited all that time, but it was right at 11:01pm. :rolleyes:

I guess they don't want to offer to call you back at 2am !! I am usually up, but I am guessing most consultants whom are not online reading these messages are sleeping !!:indif:

Just called out to HO this morning. They called me back within 10 minutes. And it's Saturday!! I can only imagine the chaos that is going on over there.

I had a 10 minute wait today! It's just luck of the draw: are you calling at the same time everyone else is calling?!

Just called HO and I'm expecting a call back in 30 minutes!!! Woo-hoo!! Now I'll just work on putting ornaments on tree until then!

When I need to call HO, I usually try to do it first thing in the morning, the wait time is minimal.

I'm surprised no one commented on KG's lyrics--they are hysterical! Thanks for a laugh on a sore subject!

What is hold time for the solution center?

The hold time for the solution center refers to the amount of time a customer may have to wait on hold before speaking with a representative.

Why is there hold time for the solution center?

Hold time for the solution center can occur due to a high volume of calls or a shortage of representatives available to assist customers.

How long is the average hold time for the solution center?

The average hold time for the solution center can vary depending on the current call volume and staffing levels. Our goal is to keep hold times as short as possible and provide efficient service to our customers.

Can I avoid hold time for the solution center?

While we strive to keep hold times to a minimum, it is possible to avoid hold time by utilizing our online resources such as our website or social media channels to find answers to your questions. You can also schedule a call back from a representative at a more convenient time.

What can I do if I experience a long hold time for the solution center?

If you experience a long hold time, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. You can also reach out to us through our online contact form and we will respond as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cincychef