• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solution Center Is Open Today and Tomorrow!

In summary, the Solution Center is open today from 9am to 5pm and appointments are not necessary but can be scheduled if preferred. Services available include personalized cooking demonstrations, product consultations, and recipe ideas. There is no fee to visit the Solution Center, but fees may apply for certain services or products. The Solution Center is open to everyone, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant or customer.
DebbieJ
I just got a call from the Solution Center about a show on hold. I was shocked to hear from them. The rep told me they are open today AND tomorrow from 11-5 to get all shows squared away before the 4th.

So if you have any issues, need a waiver, etc, CALL THEM!!! I bet you'll get right through. :)

That's funny! When I talked to the rep last night, they told me that they're open 8-6 today but not tomorrow. I asked her if I could call for anything and she said yes!!! :D

WOW! I am so glad I saw this! I just called and literally was on hold for like 3 seconds! AND they greeted me by NAME! I was shocked and she said they have caller ID now. So anyway, that was the best HO phone call I've ever made! :)

Awesome! That means the warehouse is probably open too and shipping. It should be much better with the "end of month" rush than the end of February!

Yeah I think the warehouse is open also because when I talked to the rep she said that the shows I submitted last night at like 10 P.M. were already packing in the warehouse! Talk about speedy!

I just tried to call about a credit card on hold and I got a recording that the offices are not open.

nicki25 said:
I just tried to call about a credit card on hold and I got a recording that the offices are not open.

They might have closed at 12:00 today or gotten things done...

I just called and got someone. The message they left for me yesterday was that they would be openm today noon to 5, CT.

What are the hours for the Solution Center today?

The Solution Center is open from 9am to 5pm today.

Can I make an appointment to visit the Solution Center?

Appointments are not necessary, but you can schedule one if you prefer.

What services are available at the Solution Center?

The Solution Center offers personalized cooking demonstrations, product consultations, and recipe ideas.

Is there a fee to visit the Solution Center?

No, there is no fee to visit the Solution Center. However, there may be fees for certain services or products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to visit the Solution Center?

No, the Solution Center is open to everyone. Whether you're a consultant or a customer, we welcome you to visit and learn more about our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies