• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Call to Solution Center - No Wait Time!

In summary, the Solution Center's menu has changed and no longer requires waiting on hold. However, it took two hours and 28 minutes to get through to customer service.
coriatc
Gold Member
I called the solution center today ... their menu changed and I didn't have to wait on hold AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! That's such a big change from Monday's 5 hour call back!!

Really??? I need to call them but haven't because of all the long wait times.

I just got off the phone and it was a 2 hour to 2 hour 28 minute wait for pressing "6".

I just called and was given a two hour call back, so not as bad as it has been lately. I just wish I could be here in two hours :(

mine was an adjustment (#2) and it went fast.

Just rec'd this email.

Dear Consultant,

We are very sorry that our answer rates in the Solution Center continue to fall below the level of service you deserve. We know this is a terrible inconvenience, and we want you to know that this is as unacceptable to us as it is you.

We are in the process of upgrading our entire internal infrastructure. Unfortunately, as is often the case with any systems change, we’re experiencing some difficulties with the new software.

We are taking the following steps to improve the current situation:

* Adding more resources. We’re continuing to add additional representatives to respond to your phone calls and e-mails. Also, Customer Solutions is now available to answer your calls on Saturdays, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (CST).

* Changing Call Center software. We continue to make changes to the software used by Solution Center representatives that will streamline processes and increase efficiency.

* Adding self-service options. As we shared in the March 2 PC NewsWire, you now can track, on the Shipment Status screen, the status of a Show from the time you submit an order to the time it ships, as well as resolve declined credit cards online. As of today, you also can resolve declined TPC debit cards online.

We ask that you please use the Internet to process adjustments and resolve Shows with payment card issues. This is absolutely the quickest way to resolve these issues.

Please know that our Universal Representatives are working their hardest to give you the best possible service. Please be patient with them as we work to optimize our new systems.

You have our commitment that we will return to acceptable levels of service soon. We truly appreciate your patience during this time of transition.

Sincerely,

Rich Schubkegel
Senior Vice President, Information & Support Services

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this e-mail because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this e-mail in error, please send a separate e-mail to [email protected].

1. How can I ensure that I won't have to wait on hold when calling the Solution Center?

To avoid waiting on hold, we recommend calling during our non-peak hours, typically between 9am-11am and 2pm-4pm EST. You can also utilize our online chat feature for quick assistance.

2. What information should I have ready before calling the Solution Center?

Having your order number, product name, and any relevant details or questions prepared beforehand will help our representatives assist you more efficiently.

3. Can I request a specific representative when calling the Solution Center?

While we cannot guarantee that a specific representative will be available, you can request to speak with someone who has assisted you in the past or who specializes in the area you need help with.

4. Will I be charged for calling the Solution Center?

No, our Solution Center is a free service for our customers. However, please note that long distance charges may apply if calling from outside of the US or Canada.

5. Is there a limit to the number of times I can call the Solution Center for assistance?

No, you can call the Solution Center as many times as needed for assistance with your Pampered Chef products. Our representatives are always happy to help!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Jessamary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu