• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Sausage Casserole Recipe!

In summary, the group discusses ideas for using ground pork sausage, such as making sausage tacos, a sausage and pepper frittata, and a sausage casserole with scalloped potatoes and corn. They also mention plans for a cluster meeting to try new recipes and a potential cooking lesson to learn quick and easy meal prep.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone:)

Having trouble deciding today. Have some ground pork sausage defrosting in the fridge. Now what to do with it...

rennea said:

Having trouble deciding today. Have some ground pork sausage defrosting in the fridge. Now what to do with it...

Make Sausage Tacos!

OR

Last night we had the new Sausage & Pepper Frittata from the F/W SB - it was really good!

We are having Tacos - I have a show an hour away, and have to leave at 5pm.

BUT - the tacos will have fresh salsa made with tomatoes and pepper from my garden!:chef:

Ya'll are so good!!!
I love to cook, but lately my energy level has been down.
With a f/t time job and two toddlers, it's hard to get ahead to make things from scratch.

I have our monthly cluster meeting tonight, so I can't wait to see what new recipes we are going to try!!! I am hoping for the spinach carbonara pizza......yum!!

pampcheflisa said:
Ya'll are so good!!!
I love to cook, but lately my energy level has been down.
With a f/t time job and two toddlers, it's hard to get ahead to make things from scratch.

I have our monthly cluster meeting tonight, so I can't wait to see what new recipes we are going to try!!! I am hoping for the spinach carbonara pizza......yum!!

Hey Lisa!

I could come to your house and teach you and your friends how to make 3 meals in under 30 minutes and package them for your freezer, so that on those days when you just don't have time or energy to make a home-cooked meal, you can pull one out, and have a delicious dinner ready in about 15 minutes!:D;):D

rennea said:

I made this totally yummy sausage casserole the other day.

You take the sausage & brown it, then drain it on a paper towel. Saute a sliced up onion in a bit of the sausage grease til the onion is soft & tender.

Get a box of the Betty Crocker Scalloped potatoes & mix them up like the box says. Then mix in the sausage, onions & a bag of frozen corn. Add salt & pepper to taste.

Bake it in a 9 x 13 baker until it's bubbly. YUM!! :D

Related to What's for Dinner? Sausage Casserole Recipe!

What's for Dinner on August 12th?

1. What is the Pampered Chef recipe of the day for August 12th?

Answer: The recipe of the day for August 12th is Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs.

2. Are there any special recipes or promotions for August 12th?

Answer: Yes, our August specials include a free recipe book with any purchase of $75 or more, and a buy one, get one half off deal on select kitchen tools.

3. Can I find a vegetarian option for August 12th's dinner?

Answer: Absolutely! Our website offers a variety of vegetarian recipes, and on August 12th we are featuring our Veggie Lover's Pizza recipe.

4. How long will it take to prepare the dinner for August 12th?

Answer: The Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

5. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the August 12th recipe?

Answer: Of course! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable to fit your preferences. Feel free to make substitutions or omit ingredients as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teresah551393
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • pamperedbybarbara