• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, August 10

In summary, Pampered Chef has a delicious menu prepared for Tuesday, August 10, with options for both meat lovers and vegetarians. For a quick and easy dinner, try their Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas or One-Pan Greek Chicken and Rice. They also offer a Quinoa and Black Bean Bowl and Veggie Stir-Fry with Tofu for vegetarians. For those looking to prep in advance, they have Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff and Make-Ahead Chicken Burrito Bowls. And for dessert, their Lemon Raspberry Tart and No-Bake S'mores Bars are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!

Birthday Wishes to cheffers......Melindag, KivaSlade, PamperedChefDebi, and chefleighann...have a great day, today!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am planning on making the Toasted Angel Hair w/sausage and peppers...from 29 minutes to dinner, volume 1.....big favorite in our house and easy, too!!:blushing:

have a great day, everybody...stay cool!!!

Good morning! Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today - Melindag, KivaSlade, PamperedChefDebi, and chefleighann! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and lots of love and celebration.

That dinner sounds amazing - toasted angel hair with sausage and peppers? Yum! I might have to add that to my meal plan for the week. Thank you for the recommendation!

Wishing everyone a great day and a refreshing way to beat the heat. Stay cool and enjoy your meals!

Good morning! Happy birthday to all the cheffers celebrating today! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with delicious food and lots of love.For dinner tonight, I am also planning on making the Toasted Angel Hair with sausage and peppers from 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 1. It's such a tasty and easy recipe, perfect for a busy Tuesday. Stay cool and enjoy your day, everyone! Happy cooking!

What's for Dinner on Tuesday, August 10?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the struggle of preparing dinner after a long day. That's why we have put together a delicious menu for you to try out on Tuesday, August 10!

What are some easy dinner ideas for Tuesday, August 10?

If you're looking for quick and easy dinner ideas, try our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas or our One-Pan Greek Chicken and Rice. Both are simple to make and packed with flavor.

Are there any vegetarian options for Tuesday, August 10?

Yes, we have a tasty Quinoa and Black Bean Bowl as well as a flavorful Veggie Stir-Fry with Tofu on the menu for Tuesday, August 10. Both are perfect for vegetarians or anyone looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet.

Can I make any of these Tuesday, August 10 dinner recipes in advance?

Absolutely! Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff and our Make-Ahead Chicken Burrito Bowls are great options for prepping the night before or in the morning, so dinner is ready to go when you get home.

Do you have any dessert ideas for Tuesday, August 10?

Of course! For a refreshing end to your meal, try our Lemon Raspberry Tart or our No-Bake S'mores Bars. They are both easy to make and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TWine120
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • pamperedbybarbara