• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Everyone Making for November?

In summary, the expert offers three different shows for the holiday season. She recommends the Cherry Cordial Torte from her new cookbook, the Cookie and Candy Making Show, or the Black Forest Trifle.
DebPC
Staff member
Are you doing holiday shows? I am still doing Harvest/Thanksgiving themed shows- at least for another week. I'm making Hot Pizza Dip and Apple Crisp.

fajitas and salsa--Dec ???? Maybe snowballs?

Still making fajitas and salsa here too....everyone loves them!

Last night I brought the Cherry Cordial Torte (from the new holiday cookbook). Delicious! and very easy. I also sold several cokbooks.

I am doing wither the fajitas or the Turkey/Cranberry Ring. Depends on which the hostess prefers. I have been doing the fajitas from early Summer, and I am hesitant to give it up, because I have had AMAZING results with it. In December, I am doing easy appetizers (brie, etc) because I want to focus on gift giving ideas, I do not want to be tied up in a recipe.

I am still focusing on fast and easy budget friendly meals. I have moved from the fajitas to the white chicken chili. I am also offering Homemade for the Holidays. I had a lot of fun with that one last year.

This is what I'm offering. So far, everyone is choosing the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups (can these names be any longer?), or the Peanut Butter torte.

Attachments

• Recipe Options for November Parties.doc
    53 KB · Views: 219
  • Recipe Options for November Parties.doc
    53 KB · Views: 220
Thanks for the review on the Cherry Cordial Torte- I was just looking at that one this morning.

I'm offering either the fajitas and salsa or the apple spice cake in the dcb and fruit salsa in November.

December: I'm offering cookie and candy making shows (home for the holidays) or the black forest trifle.

January: Power or Comfort Cooking.

Has anyone tried the coconut snowballs yet????
I just watched the video on CC.....this would be a great recipe to have done ahead & just show them the glove part @ the show.

Warning on the Brownie pops for homemade for the holidays.
They are NOT easy to make. I tried them and what a pain. The brownies tend to fall apart, they are very time consuming.
Something that needs a lot of practice.

Thanks Melissa - I was wondering about those.

I made the brownie pops with the small scoop and lollipop sticks. Was easy and fun! And a better size.

I tried the brownie pops to make ahead for a meeting and struggled. This was in early Oct.- no peppermint candy canes etc. around. So I used part of a pretzal rod and then rolled the coated pops in orange. The lollipop sticks sounds like a great idea. I had to work so hard to mold it around the pretzel stick. I also wasn't able to find dipping chocolate and ended up using melted choc chips- too thick. Live and learn. I might try them again with the sticks.

Related to What's Everyone Making for November?

1. What are some popular Thanksgiving recipes for November?

Some popular Thanksgiving recipes for November include roasted turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie.

2. Can you recommend some vegetarian dishes for November?

Yes, some vegetarian dishes that are perfect for November include stuffed acorn squash, roasted vegetable quinoa, lentil shepherd's pie, mushroom gravy, and apple crisp.

3. What are some easy appetizers to serve for Thanksgiving?

Some easy appetizers to serve for Thanksgiving include deviled eggs, cheese and crackers, veggie platter with dip, and cranberry and brie bites.

4. How can I make my Thanksgiving leftovers more exciting?

You can make your Thanksgiving leftovers more exciting by turning them into new dishes, such as turkey pot pie, mashed potato pancakes, or cranberry BBQ sauce for sandwiches.

5. Are there any traditional dishes that are popular for November that are not necessarily for Thanksgiving?

Yes, there are some traditional dishes that are popular for November that are not necessarily for Thanksgiving. These include butternut squash soup, apple cider donuts, and beef stroganoff.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisagoins
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Karen Weber