• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Me Fill in the Blanks for My Fall Extravaganza!

In summary, my Fall Extravaganza is Monday and I'm still trying to figure out what all I'll be making - especially for a main dish type of recipe. I need something that's non-dairy...I'm getting heavy on the cheese products here! I usually have 2 appetizers, 2 Main Dish, and 2 Desserts. Here is what I have so far: Appetizers: Buffalo Chicken Dip w/ celery, carrots, and crackers Mexican Cheese Crisps withMain Dish: Chicken Enchilada Pizza Dessert: Spumoni Swirl Brownies w/ homemade ice cream and toppings
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My Fall Extravaganza is Monday, and I'm still trying to figure out what all I'll be making - especially for a main dish type of recipe. So I thought I'd see what you all are making! I need something that's non-dairy...I'm getting heavy on the cheese products here!

I usually have 2 appetizers, 2 Main Dish, and 2 Desserts. Here is what I have so far:

Appetizers:

Buffalo Chicken Dip w/ celery, carrots, and crackers
Mexican Cheese Crisps

Main Dish

Dessert

Homemade Ice Cream w/ the new toppings

I made:
Pomegranate Ginger Cooler
Mexican Cheese Crisps
Sweet & Salty Party Mix (from FW catalog)
Red White Green Lasagna (HUGE hit!)
Mini Choc Tiramisu CakesI only had ~10 RSVPs so I didn't go crazy on food.

I'm doing mine as a Happy Hour event. I don't plan on going too crazy on the food either. I don't have a menu put together just yet, but thanks for starting the thread. I can't wait to see what everyone is doing.

I made the greek cheese torta, the antipasto pizza and the tiramisu minis... the torta was a huge hit even though its not a new recipe

almondfarm said:
I made the greek cheese torta, the antipasto pizza and the tiramisu minis... the torta was a huge hit even though its not a new recipe

One of my consultants does this as an interactive demo... she has everyone make their own in the 1-Cup Prep Bowls. They sample the one she makes and everyone takes theirs home. It's a huge hit at her parties!

I think I'm going to skip the main dish recipe. I'm so busy, and I have a ton of stuff going on the weekend. I need to clean and get paperwork stuff ready for the party. I'm going to be selling a bunch of old products at the Kickoff, and doing a Chinese Auction. My Sept. is completely booked (overbooked!) and I have 6 shows in Oct...so I'm not desperate for bookings - don't need to entice so much with recipes. LOL! I already have 14 RSVP's for the event...and a couple more days to go for the RSVP's to roll in!

So, I'll be making Mexican Cheese Crisps, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Sweet & Salty Party Mix, the Spumoni Swirl Brownies w/ homemade ice cream and toppings.

That's it.

I'm getting so excited for my Fall Kick-Off this evening!

I have 20 RSVP's! Several have said they are bringing guests....so I added in the Chicken Enchilada Pizza to what I'm already doing.

FUN! Tonight!

1. Can you provide some fall-themed recipe ideas for my Fall Extravaganza?

Yes, we have plenty of delicious fall recipes such as pumpkin bread, apple crisp, and butternut squash soup. Our website also has a variety of recipes that you can browse through and choose from.

2. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for fall cooking?

Some popular products for fall cooking include our Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, and Deluxe Air Fryer. These products are perfect for making hearty soups, apple pies, and crispy autumn snacks.

3. How can I decorate my table for my Fall Extravaganza?

We have a variety of fall-themed tableware and decor, such as our Harvest Blessings Table Runner and Autumn Acorn Napkin Rings. You can also add some natural elements like pumpkins, leaves, and pinecones for a cozy touch.

4. Can I get any discounts or special offers for my Fall Extravaganza?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our hosts. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current offers and how to maximize your savings for your Fall Extravaganza.

5. How can I make my Fall Extravaganza more interactive for my guests?

We have several game ideas that you can incorporate into your Fall Extravaganza, such as a pumpkin carving contest or a fall-themed scavenger hunt. You can also involve your guests in the cooking process by making a dish together using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PCJenni