• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Cooking Next Month? Ask and Share Ideas Here!

In summary, February is all about chocolate. Either you're eating it in a dish or you're using chocolate in a recipe. There are two recipes that include mac and cheese and both are delicious.
annew
Just wondering what everyone is making next month?

fajitas and pineapple mango salsa or chicken enchilada pizza, both showcase baker for more feb bookings!

or Italian Pot pie to show cookware for March bookings!

pcjenni said:
or Italian Pot pie to show cookware for March bookings!

Sounds yummy! where is that recipe?

CC, it was in the SB Fall 2010, the Italian themed SB. Super easy, yummy and people always tell me they make it at home after the shows

it's really yummy! I make it all of the time @ home :)

Here you go!

Attachments

• Italian Pot Pie.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 291
Chocolate! February is chocolate month.

finley1991 said:
Here you go!

Oh my, that sounds yummy! Don't know how I missed it the first time around.

Really, Colleen.....did you have to list the calories? Oh well, I am on that "see food" diet so I am good to go!

And Beth...every month is chocolate month...every day is chocolate day too!!

I think I'm going to either do Fajitas or Pulled Chicken sandwiches....tried them tonight and they were delish!

Mac n Cheese in the DCB and chicken on the grill pan.
OR fajitas and salsa

Chef Kearns said:
Mac n Cheese in the DCB and chicken on the grill pan.
OR fajitas and salsa

Mac and cheese recipe please.

Amazing Mac N’ Cheese
Deep Covered Baker Recipe

2 c elbow macaroni
1 can chicken broth
2 c half/half
8 oz block cheddar cheese
Mix Mac, broth, half/half in baker. Cover. Heat high 14 min. Remove and add cheese. Stir. Replace lid for 10 min and let set. Stir and serve.

Here's the recipe I was given. It did boil over BIG time when we made it. So if you've made it and not had that issue, please let me know. :)

flemings99 said:
Amazing Mac N’ Cheese

2 c elbow macaroni
1 can chicken broth
2 c half/half
Mix Mac, broth, half/half in baker. Cover. Heat high 14 min. Remove and add cheese. Stir. Replace lid for 10 min and let set. Stir and serve.

Here's the recipe I was given. It did boil over BIG time when we made it. So if you've made it and not had that issue, please let me know. :)

This looks interesting. I think I may try it, but wait and add 1 cup of the half&half after 7-8 minutes to see if that helps w/ the overflow issue. I may mix my cheeses too. :). And I'll be using gluten-free pasta.

flemings99 said:
Amazing Mac N’ Cheese

2 c elbow macaroni
1 can chicken broth
2 c half/half

Thanks! I need to try this. I may mix up some different cheeses too. Something my son can eat! (Since he can't chew for another 1-2 months due to jaw surgery - I'm always looking for something we can ALL eat so I don't have to make two different meals.):clap::clap:

flemings99 said:
Amazing Mac N’ Cheese

2 c elbow macaroni
1 can chicken broth
2 c half/half

Thanks. Please let us know if anyone does avoid the boil over.

Sandra, is this the same recipe you use?

bethcooks4u said:
Thanks. Please let us know if anyone does avoid the boil over.

Sandra, is this the same recipe you use?

I have made the mac & cheese at least 6 times & never had a boil over. And I have made it in different Microwaves. Always comes out the same Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelishhhhhhhh!!! SO EASY!!! Never thought to pair it up with the BBQ chicken sandwiches....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ginger428 said:
I have made the mac & cheese at least 6 times & never had a boil over. And I have made it in different Microwaves. Always comes out the same Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelishhhhhhhh!!! SO EASY!!! Never thought to pair it up with the BBQ chicken sandwiches....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Same recipe?

One more question: I always buy the box of broth which is 4 cups. Is the can 16 ounces-ish? so 2 cups?

bethcooks4u said:
One more question: I always buy the box of broth which is 4 cups. Is the can 16 ounces-ish? so 2 cups?

the can is like 14.5 oz

flemings99 said:
Same recipe?

yes...There is not enough liquid in it to boil over....

I am doing the Zesty Ravoli Skillet and my host is doing the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp so this will feature the baker and the pans.

Ginger428 said:
yes...There is not enough liquid in it to boil over....

I would have to disagree b/c it well, did boil over. I think it's the half/half that causes the problem...bubbling over. I cooked mine lid on as directed. Are you cooking lid off? Stirring 1/2 way?

flemings99 said:
Amazing Mac N’ Cheese

2 c elbow macaroni
1 can chicken broth
2 c half/half

Do you grate the cheese or just drop the block in there?

DebbieJ said:
Do you grate the cheese or just drop the block in there?

Grate the cheese....

flemings99 said:
I would have to disagree b/c it well, did boil over. I think it's the half/half that causes the problem...bubbling over. I cooked mine lid on as directed. Are you cooking lid off? Stirring 1/2 way?

did everything word for word.....

You do not boil the macaroni first do you? I didn't and while I didn't have a boil over the Mac doesn't look done. Well, I guess we will see once the final 10 minutes is done...

bethcooks4u said:
You do not boil the macaroni first do you? I didn't and while I didn't have a boil over the Mac doesn't look done. Well, I guess we will see once the final 10 minutes is done...

No just dump it all in the baker (but the cheese) and cook. Our pasta was done.

I just made this recipe and didn't have a boil over. However, I did wait until 1/2 way through the pasta cook time to add a 2nd cup of half and half. We haven't had any yet, but it sure looks good!!

Yum! It was delicious. No boil over and I did it exactly according to directions. I did think it needed a little salt though.

Yep I added salt and a little pepper. And also grated a big chunk of parm in there too.

pamperedbecky said:
Yep I added salt and a little pepper. And also grated a big chunk of parm in there too.

Yes. Parm would be a good addition.

OOPS!! So sorry to leave you hanging...kinda. That recipe is the same recipe I have. No problem with boil over and added salt and pepper. Everyone thinks it's delish!! Very easy. I'm also doing the chicken because it doesn't quite show enough products.

Sorry... One more question. While this is very easy and very yummy, the cheese looked curdled. Is that how it's supposed to look? Is there a type of cheese that would look more smooth? Thanks

Mine came out smooth. We used the rotary grater to grate the cheese.

Related to What's Cooking Next Month? Ask and Share Ideas Here!

1. What is "What's Cooking Next Month?"

"What's Cooking Next Month?" is a monthly event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to share recipe ideas and inspiration for the following month.

2. How can I participate in "What's Cooking Next Month?"

To participate in "What's Cooking Next Month?", you can join a virtual event or attend an in-person gathering hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also participate on social media by using the hashtag #WhatsCookingNextMonth.

3. Can I share my own recipe ideas during "What's Cooking Next Month?"

Absolutely! "What's Cooking Next Month?" is all about sharing and exchanging recipe ideas. We encourage participants to bring their own recipe ideas to the event and share them with others.

4. Is there a theme for "What's Cooking Next Month?"

Each month, "What's Cooking Next Month?" has a different theme based on the season or upcoming holidays. However, you are not limited to only sharing recipes that fit the theme - all recipe ideas are welcome!

5. What are the benefits of participating in "What's Cooking Next Month?"

Participating in "What's Cooking Next Month?" allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef customers and consultants, discover new recipe ideas, and get inspired for the upcoming month. It's also a great way to build your cooking and entertaining skills and learn about new Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • baychef