• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Party Recipes for July: Get Inspired for Your Next Event!

In summary, for a July party, some easy appetizer ideas include grilled vegetable skewers, fruit salsa with homemade tortilla chips, and a charcuterie board with summer fruits like watermelon and peaches. For a refreshing drink, try making a watermelon mint lemonade or a peach sangria with white wine, peaches, and sparkling water. For vegetarian or vegan options, consider grilled portobello mushroom burgers, vegetable kabobs, and quinoa salad with fresh summer vegetables. Kid-friendly recipes for a July party can include fruit skewers with a yogurt dip, homemade pizza with fun toppings, and a build-your-own taco bar. For light and healthy options, try grilled shrimp skewers with a citrus marinade, avocado
DebPC
Staff member
I don't have a clue yet. What's everyone making at their shows next month?

Nothing firm yet either....

Right now, I'm considering:

Summertime salads: Southwestern Salad or Cool N Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad, cooking the chicken as guests arrive in the DCB.

Keep It Cool: Ice Cream Social idea

Grill & Chill: Grilled Pizza or "Kebobless Kabobs"

One Pot Wonders: Bacon, Linguini and Tomato Toss

Does anyone know if the BLT toss can be done on a hot plate? I find that hotplates don't heat up as much as tradition stovetops so that has me concerned. I'll do the bacon on a stone in the oven or micro pre-schow...

I am offering:
The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
The Ice Cream Sandwich Torte
15-Minute Fajitas and MargaritasI need to come up with another dessert choice. I really want to do the salad because it is extremely simple, so that's the one I "sell" my hosts on. I'm doing a lot of them! LOL!

Great ideas Chef Kearn....totally forgot about the cheeseburger one. Is it easy as a show demo?

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Great ideas Chef Kearn....totally forgot about the cheeseburger one. Is it easy as a show demo?

Yes, it is soooooo simple! Since it calls for a bag salad you couldn't get easier. And it does taste just like a cheeseburger.

Thanks! Need to try it...I'm all about easy! lol Looks like I may have another option for my salad theme shows. =)

Related to Delicious Party Recipes for July: Get Inspired for Your Next Event!

1. What are some easy appetizers to make for a July party?

For a July party, some easy appetizer ideas include grilled vegetable skewers, fruit salsa with homemade tortilla chips, and a charcuterie board with summer fruits like watermelon and peaches.

2. Can you recommend any refreshing drinks for a July party?

Absolutely! For a refreshing drink, try making a watermelon mint lemonade or a peach sangria with white wine, peaches, and sparkling water.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for July party recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for July party recipes. Some ideas include grilled portobello mushroom burgers, vegetable kabobs, and quinoa salad with fresh summer vegetables.

4. What are some kid-friendly recipes for a July party?

For a kid-friendly July party, try making fruit skewers with a yogurt dip, homemade pizza with fun toppings like mini pepperonis and colorful bell peppers, and a build-your-own taco bar.

5. Can you suggest any light and healthy options for July party recipes?

Absolutely! Some light and healthy options for July party recipes include grilled shrimp skewers with a citrus marinade, avocado and corn salad, and grilled salmon with a mango salsa topping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Malinda Klein