• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Remember to Register Your July 21-25 Shows!

In summary, the Pampered Chef is requiring Consultants to register their shows by July 15th in order to receive the July incentive. However, because of the time difference, the Home Office team is not able to make the calls to confirm that the Show is taking place at the time it is registered. This makes it unlikely that a Consultant from the APO base will be able to participate in the promotion.
chefkathy
You have to register your shows for that July incentive by July 15th. I know some of us might be coming and going to Conference at that time, so get it done!

You know, I'm really bummed that those of us overseas are not included in this AT ALL. I know the time difference is a pain, but you'd think they could compensate SOMEHOW if they drew one of our shows. One of the few times I'm not happy with HO.

Wow Debi. I didn't even think of that. Were you guys specifically told NO, you can't participate? I mean, there is still a 3 hour diff from the east to west coast. It seems they'll have to draw names somehow.

I thought they would draw the names ahead of time (at least the day before). I'm thinking they may draw some brunch shows - not just evening.

That's just not fair! Maybe I can register your shows for you and with your host's number? Probably not...

cmdtrgd said:
That's just not fair! Maybe I can register your shows for you and with your host's number? Probably not...

...yeah they have to be able to call the host and I think they'd figure out pretty quickly that it's an overseas number. Good try though.:p

I haven't registered mine yet. Do we have to enter the host's phone number or can we enter our cell number?

Here is what they said:Dear Consultant,Thank you for contacting the Pampered Chef. Pacific time zone is listed as one of the choices. Unfortunately, we are unable to support the promotion for Consultants on APO bases. Due to the time difference, Home Office team will not be available to make the calls to confirm that the Show is taking place at the time it is registered. Depending on where they are stationed, the Show may be taking place in the middle of the night Central time.Rachel Kusreau
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

Man that really sucks. I'm so sorry!

Yea, like I said, there are so few of us over here that the chances they'd pull one of our shows is slim anyway, so you would think that they could accommodate us IF they actually pulled one of ours. Oh well.

Related to Remember to Register Your July 21-25 Shows!

1. What do I need to register for my July 21-25 shows?

To register for your July 21-25 shows, you will need to have your consultant ID number and the show dates and times ready.

2. Why is it important to register my shows?

Registering your shows allows us to track your sales and customer orders, which helps us provide you with better support and resources for your business.

3. How do I register my shows?

To register your shows, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Register Shows" tab. Then, enter the show dates and times and click "Submit."

4. Can I register shows that have already taken place?

No, the registration deadline for shows is the last day of the show. If you missed the deadline, please contact your team leader for assistance.

5. What happens if I forget to register my shows?

If you forget to register your shows, you will not receive credit for any sales or orders from those shows. It is important to remember to register your shows by the deadline to ensure accurate tracking and credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • DebPC