• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline Today to Register Shows Next Week!

In summary, the deadline to register for shows next week is today. To register, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Register Shows" tab. If you miss the deadline, your spot at the show may not be guaranteed. New consultants can still register, but it is recommended to confirm with their mentor or show host. Multiple show registrations are allowed, but make sure to carefully read the details for each show.
chefann
Gold Member
Don't forget!

Register your July 21-25 shows on Consultant's Corner to enter them in the drawings for cookware. Today's the deadline.

Thanks Ann! I would have forgotten!
Hope to see you at conference!!

ooops, one MORE thing to do today!

I wish I had some shows next week:( Or even on the calendar period. I have several that say "call me back for August."

I just did mine and was coming here to make sure everyone else did too! I should have known other Cheffers would be on the ball!!

I was able to delete mine :-( .... she re-booked, though, and it would be way embarassing for her if they called.

(It's OK, though, I got my set of stainless anyway!)

What is the deadline to register for shows next week?

The deadline to register for shows next week is today. It is important to register by the deadline so that we have enough time to prepare and ensure your show is successful.

How do I register for a show next week?

To register for a show next week, please log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Register Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you want to register for and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.

What happens if I miss the deadline to register for shows next week?

If you miss the deadline to register for shows next week, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request. We recommend registering by the deadline to ensure your spot at the show.

Can I still register for shows next week if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants can still register for shows next week. However, we recommend reaching out to your mentor or the host of the show to confirm your registration and discuss any details or questions you may have.

Can I register for multiple shows next week?

Yes, you can register for multiple shows next week. However, please keep in mind that each show will have its own registration deadline and requirements, so make sure to carefully read the details before registering for each show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • forkatieb