• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cooking in Jayme's Kitchen for Feb?

In summary, Jayme is offering a Thai Chicken Stir Fry with rice, a variety of appetizers and beverages, as well as dessert or main dish options for February. She is also offering Power Cooking recipes, including a 30-minute chicken option. For this month, she is offering the Caprese Pizza or Tomato Basi Squares
Jayme
Anyone know what they are offering for Feb??

Jayme :chef:
/jaymeskitchen

I'm doing the Thai Chicken Stir Fry with rice for a show at the end of February (Host request).

Power Cooking recipes.

bites and bevs, chocolate rasp trifle, 30-min chicken....i like variety too much to offer only one thing

I'm offering choice of appetizer & beverage, dessert, or main dish

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, Three Cheese Garden Pizza & Cranraspberry Fizz or
Tamale Verde Skillet

I pick recipes for a purpose. Feb. I want to showcase cookware, and a new consultant recipe that may inspire recruits. I'm doing interactive shows.

I'm probably going to be making Asian Noodle Skillet and the sweet pull-apart bread made with the sweet sprinkles (but in a stone, not cookware, that way I use both).

I always offer 6 different recipes from the SB & have host choose 1. I also offer themes if they want something different.

Here are selections for Feb-Apr.

Jerk Chicken Nachos
Aloha Pizza
Quiche Lorraine Tartlets
Pina Colada Upside-Down Cake
Chocolate Velvet Cake w/Strawberries
Brownie Truffle Cups

I have a couple Power Cooking Shows - so will offer those recipes for that. I am planning to experiment this weekend with doing them made with chicken breast.....I think alot of people would like having chicken instead of beef - I know we would prefer it at our house.

Then, I already have a couple shows that want the 30 minute chicken....

I'll offer the Soup Show with Smashed Potato Soup, and the Chocolate Bliss Show with either Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or the new Chocolate Strawberry cake done as a skillet cake.

Tonight I am doing smashed potato soup and Friday I am doing Chocolate, chocolate and a little more chocolate. That is what both host requested!

I am offering
Smashed Potato Soup
Chicken vegetable alfredo soup
10 min bbq pork loin
Turtle fudge skillet cake
peanutty brownies

I cant decide!!! But if I have to choose now, I'm going to offer the, jerk chicken nachos, mini-glazed lemon cakes, dlx chzburger salad and greek cheese torta IF I get the seasoning in time!

I am thinking about the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. I was also thinking about something sweet. Does anyone have ideas that would be easy??
I was thinking about either fluted pan cake or a rice-cooker cake.

Any ideas ?? :chef:

Jayme
NC
/jaymeskitchen

I offer 6 different recipes all season long so it's the same as the last 5 months. Which reminds me I need to try some more of the spring recipes so I can get a new list going. Too bad too many of the ones I like already are sweets!

which ones have you been offering?? I am going to try this. I start to stress with each new month. I am needing onther dessert maybe something chocolate (no trifle, don't have trifle bowl)

So far I have on my list::

Chicken Caesar salad pizza
three cheese garden pizza

Colossal chopped salad with garlic pull apart bread
deluxe cheeseburger salad

strawberry amaretto pastries

NC
/jaymeskitchen

I am offering the Tomato Basi Squares or the Caprese Pizza b/c they use the same products basically and do not require a lot of products to make. I have been keeping my kit on my car and not lugging it back and forth so much. I am trying to simplify with pregnant. I plan to offer this recipe for all my shows through when I stop for maternity leave unless it is the same crowd and I will offer something different, probably Jerk Chicken Nachos.

jrstephens said:
I am offering the Tomato Basi Squares or the Caprese Pizza b/c they use the same products basically and do not require a lot of products to make. I have been keeping my kit on my car and not lugging it back and forth so much. I am trying to simplify with pregnant. I plan to offer this recipe for all my shows through when I stop for maternity leave unless it is the same crowd and I will offer something different, probably Jerk Chicken Nachos.

Smart girl, Jennifer! Keep it as simple as possible while pregnant!

Buy it!!
Jayme said:
(no trifle, don't have trifle bowl)

:thumbup: Oh my goodness I could not live without my trifle bowl!:thumbup: I sell a ton of them and usually demo it too!!

I do the same recipes all month long. So the two I am doing are: Asian Noodle Skillet and Black Forest Trifle!!! YUMMY!!! I will make the trifle before I go and have the interactive show with the asian noodle skillet.

I am including the recipe for those that don't have it...people absolutely love it! Actually for my daughter's two preschool teachers Christmas gift I bought them a trifle (December Host specials) and my daughter helped me fill it with the Black Forest Trifle and they haven't stop talking about it! And the best thing is that one of the other parents said "Oh my goodness that sounds great! If I do a show will you demo that?" :balloon: Gotta love it!!:balloon:

Black Forest Trifle
1 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup cranberry cherry juice
2 cups cold milk
2 pkgs (3.3 oz) white chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed

1. Preheat oven to 350. Cut an 8 1/2 square parchment paper and lay in bottom of square baker. Prepare cake mix according to package, spread over bottom of baker. Bake 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center come out clean. cool completely.

2. Loosen cake from sides of baker and invert cake onto cutting board. Cut cake into 1 inch cubes set aside. Chop 1 1/2 of chocolate bars using food chopper. Reserve remaining chocolate for garnishing.

3. Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract in small batter bowl, remove 1/2 cup for garnishing and set aside. Stir juice in cherry pie filling in classic batter bowl.

4. Pour milk into classic batter bowl, whisk in pudding mixes until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.

5. To assemble trifle, place half of the cake in bottom of Trifle Bowl. Layer half of the cherry pie filling mixture evenly over cake cubes. Sprinkle with half of the chopped chocolate; top with half of the pudding mixture, pressing lightly. Repeat Layers.

6. Garnish top of trifle with reserved cherry pie filling and chocolate curls made with reserved chocolate. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.

10 servings.

Jayme said:
which ones have you been offering?? I am going to try this. I start to stress with each new month. I am needing onther dessert maybe something chocolate (no trifle, don't have trifle bowl)

NC
/jaymeskitchen

Chocolate Chip Sensation is a fun quick recipe! If you have the fluted pan the new chocolate velvet strawberry cake is good too.

wadesgirl said:
Chocolate Chip Sensation is a fun quick recipe! QUOTE]

What does that one??

Or you could make the new Mini Lemon Cakes in the Prep Bowl but I DO second the Chocolate Chip Sensation - YUMMO!

I've attached the recipe for you:)

Attachments

• Chocolate Chip Sensation.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 302
I was thinking about the taffy apple pizza but I don't have the apple corer peeler slicer.

In my opinionI wouldn't do the taffy apple without the APCS. I think it would be too much work.:yuck:

But if you can borrow one or something it is yummy!:balloon:

I do have a host/friend that i could ask for that and maybe the trifle bowl.

Jayme said:

NC
/jaymeskitchen

How about something chocolate like the warm nutty caramel brownies?

I think I am going to offer:

~Power Cooking
~30 minute Chicken with Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
~Mini Pesto Pizzas
~Smashed Potato Soup

Jayme said:
I was thinking about the taffy apple pizza but I don't have the apple corer peeler slicer.
I love this one. It is so so YUMMY! I did it at my sister-in-laws party and now she makes it ALL the time.

Jayme said:
You can fake it with other tools. Peel the apples with the vegetable peeler, core them with The Corer, and the slice them using the V-shaped blade on the Ultimate Mandoline. It shows a LOT more product that way!

chefann said:
You can fake it with other tools. Peel the apples with the vegetable peeler, core them with The Corer, and the slice them using the V-shaped blade on the Ultimate Mandoline. It shows a LOT more product that way!
Thats a GREAT idea!:sing:

Related to What's Cooking in Jayme's Kitchen for Feb?

1. What recipes will be featured in Jayme's Kitchen for February?

The recipes featured in Jayme's Kitchen for February will vary depending on the theme of the month. Some potential recipes could include heart-shaped Valentine's Day treats, cozy winter comfort foods, or healthy meal options for the new year.

2. Will there be any demos or cooking classes in Jayme's Kitchen for February?

Yes, there will be demos and cooking classes offered in Jayme's Kitchen throughout February. These classes will feature the latest Pampered Chef products and techniques for creating delicious and easy meals.

3. Can I request a specific recipe to be featured in Jayme's Kitchen for February?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and welcome any suggestions for recipes to feature in Jayme's Kitchen. You can reach out to us through our website or social media channels to make a request.

4. Are the recipes in Jayme's Kitchen for February suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, we strive to provide a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific needs, please let us know and we will do our best to include recipes that meet your requirements.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts on products featured in Jayme's Kitchen for February?

Yes, there may be special promotions and discounts available on products featured in Jayme's Kitchen for February. Make sure to follow us on social media and check our website for updates and deals on the products used in our recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jayme
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies