• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am in the Process of Choosing What I Am Offering in Feb. I Have

In summary, the Executive 12" skillet is a good choice for cakes and making meals, while the 10" Exe saute pan is good for making main dishes and desserts. The 10" Exe saute pan is also offered as a sample for 1/2 off right now.
Jayme
I am in the process of choosing what I am offering in Feb. I have noticed that a lot of the recipes use cookware. The only piece of cookware that I have is the 8" that was in my kit. I am wondering what piece you guys would pick. I am VERY limited on funds so I am going to try to get one at least.

Jayme :chef:
NC
/jaymeskitchen

The Executive 12" skillet is great for cakes and making meals. If you're trying to watch funds, that would be my pick, because you can do main dishes and desserts. It sells for $125. The lid is separate. I think it's well worth the money. Good luck.

Tammy

I agree with the 12" skillet (Executive). It's the one pan that can show alot of different things.

I think the 10" Exe saute pan is offered as a sample for 1/2 off right now since they are just now offering it as open stock. If you are limited on funds that might be a good piece to start with. I love my 12" Exe. Skillet though.

I know you want to offer recipes for February (may not get the products in time if you have shows the first couple weeks) but you could put in your own catalog show in February and get any two items at 60% off!

wadesgirl said:
I know you want to offer recipes for February (may not get the products in time if you have shows the first couple weeks) but you could put in your own catalog show in February and get any two items at 60% off!

When doing that who do I use as a host. Before (in CO) I was told that I could use my husband but now in (NC) I am being told that we aren't supposed to. Anyone know ??

You can use yourself on a 'Consultant as host' show (there's a box in P3 when you first set up the show). Then the receipts are in your name. You just won't get the booking bonus at any bookings from your show, and you won't get commission on anything you buy on the host order (with the discount - we already don't get comm. on bonus and free/half price items).

Jayme said:
When doing that who do I use as a host. Before (in CO) I was told that I could use my husband but now in (NC) I am being told that we aren't supposed to. Anyone know ??

Just like Ann said, put your name in and check the "Consultant Hosted" box.

If you're going to do the cat show and get cookware for 60% off, consider spending a bit more, if you can, and getting one of the cookware sets. The Exec 7 piece would be $138 and the 5 piece would be $90. They both include the 10" saute' pan. I understand about limited funds but just wanted to make sure you realized the great deal that would be before you make your final decision.

As someone with limited funds and who has overspent on pc supplies I think you should look at a few things.... Why do you want a piece of cookware? Will it make that much of a difference with how much I sell?
I personally get the most ohhs and ahhs when I do the ice demo with my 8" saute pan.
I also believe that HO knows what they are doing with what they are offering in the kit. It is a great mix of products! I have also been thinking the best way to sell the simplicity of our business and our shows is to utilize the KIT products.
Just a few things to considder if the money is truly tight.... That being said I LOVE my 12"exec skillet. It was my only piece besides the 8" for a very long time.
Also you never know they may do pan-o-ramma again in the fall!

RebelChef said:
If you're going to do the cat show and get cookware for 60% off, consider spending a bit more, if you can, and getting one of the cookware sets. The Exec 7 piece would be $138 and the 5 piece would be $90. They both include the 10" saute' pan. I understand about limited funds but just wanted to make sure you realized the great deal that would be before you make your final decision.
One has a 10" Saute pan, one has a 10" skillet.

I am in your shoes, too...I have been planning on ordering the 12" skillet, which seems to be popular among the other posters here so far on this thread. I just know it's one I'll use a lot personally at home, and with the power cooking show using ground beef, it'll be helpful for that too. :) I've been saving my PC dollars so I can order it in Feb. (my 4th month) as a kit enhancement. Can't wait!!!

I have to say I like the Grill Pan best. I don't use the Grill Press as much, but I love the pan!!

Good Luck!

My vote would be for the executive large skillet and lid. That pan is my #1 piece of cookware. Listen to the Lisa Amblo how to sell cookware thing...search on here and you should be able to find it. I bring this with me to every show and sell it as my "try me piece" like she says!

It is usually either on the stove being used, or in the sink being washed every day! You can do many demos in this pan (sweet or savory) too!

chefann said:
One has a 10" Saute pan, one has a 10" skillet.

Lol I stand corrected. I'm from the South. They're all frying pans down here! One's just deeper than the other. :p

Actually, one has sloped sides, one has straight, although HO flip-flops them from the common definitions.

Chiming in with another vote for the 12" skillet. I use mine practically every night when cooking for my family, but rarely for shows (my hosts seem to prefer desserts). I do bring it along for people to handle and it was a huge help in selling cookware in the fall for the Pan-a-rama.

Actually, one has sloped sides, one has straight, although HO flip-flops them from the common definitions.

Yes, I know they do. I guess it's just that we're stuck in our ways so call them all the same thing. Kind of like the Dutch Oven. It's still called that here, too. Oh! Or soft drinks. They're all generically referred to as Cokes. ;)

As someone with limited funds and who has overspent on pc supplies I think you should look at a few things.... Why do you want a piece of cookware? Will it make that much of a difference with how much I sell?

Amen!

I don't have any cookware either. I have a dilemma ... I'm not a fan of non-stick (though my roomate is) and I'm not a fan of frying in stainless skillets either! I prefer cast iron, which I have in abundance, and which I can't take to shows!

I just invested in some stoneware and plan to use that pretty much exclusively when I have my live cooking shows. (I've had quite a few book shows.) The way I see it, it's more versatile whether you're using a microwave or an oven ... and can be handy when you're not doing your cooking show in a kitchen. (While I can ask my hostess to pop the stone in the oven or microwave ...I can't ask her to go into the next room and stir what's in the skillet.)

We can't have the whole catalog in our kit. When you're buying products, consider what you'd like to have in your home, not just what you'd demonstrate at a show.

If you want one ... go ahead and get one! But don't buy one JUST to demonstrate a recipe. There are many more out there!

Related to I Am in the Process of Choosing What I Am Offering in Feb. I Have

What products are available for purchase in February?

The February product lineup includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Some popular items include our Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Quick Cooker, and Mix 'N Chop.

Are there any specials or promotions for February?

Yes, there are several specials and promotions for February. Our Host Special includes exclusive discounts and free products for hosting a party. We also have limited-time offers on select products and bundles.

Can I purchase products as a gift for someone else?

Yes, our products make great gifts for any occasion. You can purchase products directly from our website and have them shipped directly to the recipient. You can also host a party and earn free products to give as gifts.

How do I place an order for February products?

You can place an order through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, we can help you find one in your area.

What is the return policy for February products?

We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their purchases. Our return policy allows for returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KrazyApGirl
  • Jayme
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • yumyummum