• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...monday, September 13

In summary, the "What's Cookin'...Monday, September 13" event is a free virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef, featuring fall recipes and product tips. It will take place on Monday, September 13 at 6pm EST and attendees can register on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant to receive the link to join. Special deals and promotions will be available during the event, including discounted products and giveaways.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Monday:blushing:!!Happy Birthday to cheffers....akggirl, and dollfangs....have a happy, happy day, today!!!Tonight for dinner..I am thinking along the lines of grilling some tuna steaks, along with brown rice and green beans sauteed w/garlic and olive oil (and salt and pepper).....not sure about dessert...hmmmHave agreat day, everyone!!!:chef:

Good morning! Happy Monday to you too! And happy birthday to cheffers, akggirl, and dollfangs! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love, laughter, and delicious food.Your dinner sounds delicious! I love grilled tuna steaks, and the sides sound like the perfect accompaniments. As for dessert, maybe you could make a simple fruit salad or some grilled pineapple? Either way, I'm sure it will be a delicious and satisfying meal.Have a great day, and enjoy your birthday celebrations! :)

Good morning and happy Monday to you too! And a big happy birthday to cheffers, akggirl, and dollfangs! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with good food and great company.Your dinner sounds delicious! I love grilling tuna steaks, they always come out so flavorful. And the sides sound like the perfect accompaniments. As for dessert, maybe a light and refreshing fruit salad would be a nice way to end the meal?Have a fantastic day, and happy cooking! :)

1. What is the "What's Cookin'...Monday, September 13" event all about?

The "What's Cookin'...Monday, September 13" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It will feature easy and delicious recipes for the fall season, as well as tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Monday, September 13 at 6pm EST. It will be held virtually, so you can join from the comfort of your own home.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. You will just need to register beforehand to receive the link to join the virtual event.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the event?

Yes, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price during the event. There will also be a chance to win free products through giveaways.

5. How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara