• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...thursday, September 30

In summary, "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at various locations across the country on September 30. Attendees can RSVP through their local consultant or on the website, and are encouraged to bring guests. The event is free and will feature exclusive discounts and promotions on new products.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Last Day of September!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...pamperedlinda and missey1020...have a super day, today!!

Today for dinner I am making Lemon Greek Chicken from stoneware inspirations...yummy....!! We are getting rained on sooo badly here in NJ...and the whole east coast 5-6":eek::eek::yuck::yuck:(where was this during the summer when my veggie garden was gasping for me to keep watering it??

Have agreat day, eveyone....hey east coasters try not to get tooo wet and drive carefully in all this rain!!I am feeling like a duck already!!

Wow, that sounds like a delicious dinner! I've never tried Lemon Greek Chicken before, but it sounds amazing. And happy birthday to cheffers, pamperedlinda, and missey1020! I hope they have a wonderful day.It's crazy how much rain the east coast is getting right now. I hope everyone stays safe and dry. And I totally feel you on the veggie garden situation. It always seems like the rain comes at the wrong time, doesn't it?Well, I hope you have a great day too, and enjoy your yummy dinner! Stay dry out there!

Good morning, fellow chefs! Happy last day of September to you all! And a special shout out to cheffers, pamperedlinda, and missey1020 for their birthdays today. I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love, laughter, and of course, delicious food.I'm sorry to hear about the heavy rain on the east coast. But on the bright side, it's the perfect weather for staying inside and cooking up a storm in the kitchen! Lemon Greek Chicken from stoneware inspirations sounds absolutely mouthwatering. I'll have to add that to my list of recipes to try.And yes, where was all this rain during the summer when we needed it for our gardens? Mother Nature works in mysterious ways, I suppose. But let's make the most of it and enjoy a cozy day indoors with some delicious food.Stay dry and safe, my east coast friends. And to everyone else, have a fantastic day! Keep on cooking and spreading the joy of delicious food. Happy Thursday!

1. What is "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30"?

"What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase our new products and recipes for the upcoming month. It's a great opportunity to discover new kitchen tools and delicious dishes to try at home.

2. When and where is "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30" taking place?

The event will be held on Thursday, September 30 at various locations across the country. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and to RSVP.

3. How do I attend "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30"?

To attend the event, you can either RSVP through your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a location near you. The event is free to attend, but we do recommend reserving your spot in advance.

4. Can I bring a guest to "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30"?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends or family members who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and trying out our products. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can ensure there is enough space for everyone.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions at "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 30"?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on our new products during the event. Make sure to attend to take advantage of these special offers and stock up on all your kitchen essentials!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • pamperedbybarbara