• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, November 17

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17" is a weekly event organized by Pampered Chef for their customers and consultants. It features recipes, cooking tips, and product highlights. To participate, one can join the Facebook group or visit the website on the designated date. Special promotions and discounts are often offered during the event. Participants can also submit their own recipes and tips. While showcasing their products, Pampered Chef does not require any purchases for participation.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Humpday!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....namredus and feliciapmprdchef...have a truly great day, today!!!!

Tonight we are all home:sing:...leaning towards a roast pork in my rectangular baker with red roasted potatoes, some fresh green beans sauteed in olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.....now got to think up a dessert:balloon:

have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Good morning! Happy Humpday to you too! And happy birthday to cheffers, namredus, and feliciapmprdchef! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love, laughter, and of course, delicious food.

Your dinner plans sound amazing! Roast pork with red roasted potatoes and sauteed green beans sounds like the perfect meal for a cozy night at home. As for dessert, maybe some warm apple crisp or a decadent chocolate cake would be the perfect finishing touch.

Thank you for spreading positivity and good wishes to everyone. Have a wonderful day as well!

Good morning! Happy Humpday to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffers namredus and feliciapmprdchef! I hope you both have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and lots of love. Your dinner plans sound absolutely delicious. Roast pork and red roasted potatoes? Yum! And those sauteed green beans sound like the perfect side dish. As for dessert, how about a warm apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream? It's the perfect fall dessert to top off a cozy meal at home. Wishing everyone a wonderful day as well. Happy cooking!

What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17" is a weekly event held by Pampered Chef where we share recipes, cooking tips, and product highlights with our customers and consultants.

How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17", you can join our Facebook group or visit our website on the designated date to access the featured recipes and content.

Are there any special promotions or discounts offered during "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17"?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts and promotions during "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17" for our loyal customers and consultants. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these deals!

Can I submit my own recipe or cooking tip for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17"?

Yes, we love featuring recipes and tips from our community during "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17"! You can submit your ideas through our Facebook group or by emailing our team.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17"?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, November 17". However, we do showcase our products and how they can enhance your cooking experience during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara