• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What will you choose with the Kitchen Electronics incentive?

In summary, for those of you who have earned or will be earning the Kitchen Electronics incentive, you are choosing between the smoothie maker from level 2, the coffee maker from level 1, and the counter oven from level 1.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
For those of you who have earned or will be earning the Kitchen Electronics incentive, what are you choosing?

I should earn Level 1 thanks to my amazing show on Saturday. My biggest problem is that when DH and went over the list none of the stuff is very pratical in our kitchen. Trust me I'm very grateful to earn this, especially since I wasn't for sure after my January. It's just hard when it's nothing you really need.

If I can get my catalog shows to close then I should be at level 2, I am only 200 away. I dont really know what to get either. I am am thinking about the ice cream maker. But I dont know.

I know what you mean. I had trouble too. What I did was cross off the things I already had and then I took a look at reviews on each of the others. That helped me decide if I might find a use for it or if it was a waste for me.

I showed it to DH and asked for his input. We did come up with something on that list (the smoothie maker) but only because there wasn't anything else we wanted/needed - and we already have a blender so we didn't NEED that either. DH really wanted me to get the Soda Cooler (whatever it's called) from level 3 - he thought it would be a great gift for our college son. But I don't think that the show schedule I have left will get me there.

Fortunately, I have already hit level 2 so we are getting the coffee maker. It's about time that we replace ours and the reviews say that it doesn't leak when pouring which is a great pain with the one we have.

You could pick cookware and save it for a wedding or other gift if you already have it yourself.

I still wish they'd give us the choice of PC$ though...

BethCooks4U said:
I know what you mean. I had trouble too. What I did was cross off the things I already had and then I took a look at reviews on each of the others. That helped me decide if I might find a use for it or if it was a waste for me.

I showed it to DH and asked for his input. We did come up with something on that list (the smoothie maker) but only because there wasn't anything else we wanted/needed - and we already have a blender so we didn't NEED that either. DH really wanted me to get the Soda Cooler (whatever it's called) from level 3 - he thought it would be a great gift for our college son. But I don't think that the show schedule I have left will get me there.

Fortunately, I have already hit level 2 so we are getting the coffee maker. It's about time that we replace ours and the reviews say that it doesn't leak when pouring which is a great pain with the one we have.

You could pick cookware and save it for a wedding or other gift if you already have it yourself.

I still wish they'd give us the choice of PC$ though...

I thought about just getting the pan and either selling it or using it as a gift. We already have a Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Maker for my stand mixer. I already have a hand mixer I don't even use (although the Kitchen Aid one would be better!). The drink maker thing looked really weird and a hassle to clean and I don't think we would ever use it. And I couldn't see ever using the egg/toast maker.

I already hit Level 1 and if everything pans out for me at the end of the week here, I should have Level 2. For level 1, I chose the smoothie maker, level 2 will be the waffle maker. Nothing on that list is practical for me either. I would love PC $ too...Oh well, I'm not going to argue with FREE...LOL

I was really wanting to get Level 2 to get the counter oven. I'm about 1,000 away from that though so I'm not sure I'll make it. I've only got a few catalog orders to go in yet.

Level 1 didn't really do anything for me, so it will be a tough decision. I can't argue with FREE though, so I'm going to be happy with whatever we pick! :D

I already hit level 2, not sure if I'm going to make it to level 3 :( I really wanted a new KA stand mixer - not sure what I'll get at level 2. We can choose to get 2 from level 1 or 1 from level 2 - right?

chefsteph07 said:
I already hit Level 1 and if everything pans out for me at the end of the week here, I should have Level 2. For level 1, I chose the smoothie maker, level 2 will be the waffle maker. Nothing on that list is practical for me either. I would love PC $ too...Oh well, I'm not going to argue with FREE...LOL

I wanted to waffle maker!

I hit level 1. I just started in January so I am happy with that. I chose the ss 10" pan because it will help with promoting cookware.

I am probably limited to Level 1 and the only item that looks remotely interesting to me is the latte/cocoa machine. I have no room for it and I don't think I will even use it. Instead, I might ask my brother if he needs anything. He is newly divorced and in a lot of debt, so it's hard for him to set up a household.

susanr613 said:
I am probably limited to Level 1 and the only item that looks remotely interesting to me is the latte/cocoa machine. I have no room for it and I don't think I will even use it. Instead, I might ask my brother if he needs anything. He is newly divorced and in a lot of debt, so it's hard for him to set up a household.

That was my other thought!

I had hoped for Level 3, but when my Feb started falling apart I didn't work to build it back up so I'm going to be at Level 2. Which isn't too bad. I'll pick the Ice Cream Maker and the Hand Mixer. I wanted the KA Stand Mixer. Oh well!!

I also hoped for level 3, but am going to end up at Level 2. I wish they would have offered the Executive line of cookware instead of just the stainless. Or even what Beth said and let us have PC$. I am still very excited that we were offered the incentive.

I too wanted level 3 but will hit level 2 by the skin of my teeth , so I have the ice cream maker and love it , have the cookie maker would have like it if they had the single new coffe makers that are out . so i am going to get the counter top oven I'm sure we will use that alot

I have made level 1, and I don't think I will be close enough for level 2. I am with Allison and Beth. Nothing really grabbed my attention as a must have. I am going to choose the Ice Cream Maker. I thought it would be fun to have with my children, ages 3 and 5.

I will get level 3. I have always wanted a KA mixer. I cannot tell if this is one of the nice ones or just a basic model. I wish it gave a complete name to it so I could look up what it actually consists of.

I hit level 2 & the ONLY thing I can think of is getting the Margarita Maker & bring it to my shows, let the host make them & increase those sales.....;););)

Ginger428 said:
I hit level 2 & the ONLY thing I can think of is getting the Margarita Maker & bring it to my shows, let the host make them & increase those sales.....;););)

Hey! That's a good idea!!!

Ginger428 said:

I love it. People don't know whether or not to laugh when I say my best shows are the ones with alcohol...;)

chefsteph07 said:
Hey! That's a good idea!!!

Because I think I read that its portable. So I'll pack it up & leave it in my trunk!! NEXT!!! :cool: ;) :D

crystalscookingnow said:
I was really wanting to get Level 2 to get the counter oven. I'm about 1,000 away from that though so I'm not sure I'll make it. I've only got a few catalog orders to go in yet.

Level 1 didn't really do anything for me, so it will be a tough decision. I can't argue with FREE though, so I'm going to be happy with whatever we pick! :D

I have that same counter oven (I just got it last month). I really like it - we never had one before so we forget to use it but when we have it's great! And now I have a small bar pan AND a sheet pan that I can use in it!!

I so badly want the Margarita maker!!! I love margs!!! I need about $1000 to make it but I still have 3 shows that I have done and need to close this week and one show that has 20 confirmed guests!! I would have loved to make the Level 3 and earn the marg maker and Ice Cream maker. What more can a girl ask for ice cream and a good margarita???? I love different incentives like this. Some times it is fun to earn non-PC items. If I earn just the level 1, my boys will love the Ice Cream. It is nice to reward your family with some thing for all your time being gone!

I am hoping the 4-6 catalog shows I have to close on Feb 27th & 28th all make it. I got a surprise on one today when the Host said, "Well I got up to $400!" Last week she was concerned she wouldn't have $150!! I had some outside orders so got it to $600! That has put me over $1,000 for the month so far! I have $1,000 more to go to hit the $2,500 mark though! We shall see! I have a feeling I will be making alot of phone calls on Saturday morning to get in last minute outside orders!

I am getting the KA mixer. I have ALWAYS wanted one!! Then my husband saw the promo and he wants the popcorn maker......UGH can you imagine cleaning up popcorn for the rest of your life??? I have 7 kiddos and I can see my house now!! Oh, exuse the popcorn? LOL

I am only 300.00 away...I have 3 shows to close up this week....I think it will all work out!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!:thumbup:

mamadugan said:
I am getting the KA mixer. I have ALWAYS wanted one!! Then my husband saw the promo and he wants the popcorn maker......UGH can you imagine cleaning up popcorn for the rest of your life??? I have 7 kiddos and I can see my house now!! Oh, exuse the popcorn? LOL

I am only 300.00 away...I have 3 shows to close up this week....I think it will all work out!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!:thumbup:

Way to go! We had one at my old job, that kind of popcorn is my favorite. We would do popcorn Fridays. Trust me, adults are not any better than kids!

The popcorn maker is exactly why I didn't let my family see the information for the incentive. ;)

So my dh wants to know when we get our waffle maker. ,,anyone know when we get the incentives we earned? Congrats to you all!! That was fun! i love this company!

I have that same question. How do we select our item? I don't want to call HO if someone here has already and knows the answer!

It says on CC that the week of March 16th we will be notified that we earned somthing and will get to choose it then.

natural said:
So my dh wants to know when we get our waffle maker. ,,anyone know when we get the incentives we earned? Congrats to you all!! That was fun! i love this company!

That's funny, my 5 yr old asked me if we got the waffle maker yet...seems like forever! LOL

Thank you for the info!!

1. What is the Kitchen Electronics incentive?

The Kitchen Electronics incentive is a reward offered by a company or organization to individuals who have met certain criteria or performed well in their job. It typically includes a variety of kitchen-related items such as appliances, cookware, and utensils.

2. How can I earn the Kitchen Electronics incentive?

The specific requirements for earning the Kitchen Electronics incentive may vary depending on the company or organization offering it. However, it typically involves meeting specific sales goals, performance targets, or other criteria determined by the company.

3. What are the options for choosing the Kitchen Electronics incentive?

The options for choosing the Kitchen Electronics incentive will depend on the company or organization offering it. Some may provide a list of specific items to choose from, while others may offer a gift card or cash allowance to purchase kitchen electronics of your choice.

4. Can I choose something other than kitchen electronics for my incentive?

It is best to check with the company or organization offering the Kitchen Electronics incentive to confirm if there are alternative options available. However, in most cases, the incentive is specifically for kitchen-related items.

5. Is the Kitchen Electronics incentive worth it if I don't really need anything for my kitchen?

Ultimately, the value of the Kitchen Electronics incentive will depend on your personal needs and preferences. If you do not need any kitchen electronics, you may want to consider opting for a different type of incentive or speaking with your company about alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila