• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will Redsoxbaby Be? Ultrasound in One Week!

Congratulations! I have 2 boys and then got my girl!! It's a lot of fun having a girl especially after having 2 boys!!

RedSoxBaby will be....

• Jack

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Megan

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
redsoxgirl
We're having our big ultrasound a week from today!!!!!!

this is a funny thing. we are expecting again and the due date is Jan 1st 09. an we have our ultra sound next friday the 15th. Good Luck.

Well, it's one or the other...hard to guess without seeing you!

I was gonna say the same thing...we need a picture of your belly to guess!

I only took one so far and it hasn't been put on the computer yet....

there isn't too much of a belly yet since I'm overweight to begin with....
just guess... LOL

Lindsay,Can I have the month you concieved and the age you will be when the baby comes? Then I am going to guess.

Last edited:
pamperedalf said:
Lindsay,
Can I have the month you concieved and the age you will be when the baby comes? Then I am going to guess.

April and 32

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Probably a Cubs fan.

No swearing allowed KG!!!

I'm guessing baby Jack....

I'm going to say girl. :)

Uh oh...I must be wrong then!! lol

nope its a girl named Megan (because we are all so super cool and not a ton out there!). She'll arrive happy healthy and between 8-9lbs and anywhere from 5days early to 5days late. :-D

Oh and she will hate the Red Sox! and go Yankees! LMAO Just kidding!

Last edited:
KellyTheChef said:
Uh oh...I must be wrong then!! lol

I'm not ALWAYS right! :blushing: I just average high... :p

im gonna have to say a girl because im partial to meg(h)an's.

I say Jack!!:D

Last edited:
jbdowd0798 said:
Oh and she will hate the Red Sox! and go Yankees! LMAO Just kidding!

Ooooooo - them's fightin' words!!

:yuck: ;)

redsoxgirl said:
Ooooooo - them's fightin' words!!

:yuck: ;)

I hate to tell you, but every boy in my family has liked Dad's team until he is a little older, then out of defiance, they pick an opposing team! My brother is a Dodgers fan...his sons love the Red Sox and the Cubs. In football, their father is a Rams fan and they love everyone but the Rams. My Dad is a Browns fan, their uncles...a Bills fan and a Giants fan. My ex was the Giants fan...my son had his entire room done in Packers (comforter, waste basket, etc) because his other uncle was a Packers fan and the Packers won the Super Bowl that year!!

So if you want to dress him or her in team clothes, do so when they are babies cause when they get a mind of their own, they just may revolt!!!

How exciting! I just found out 1 1/2 weeks ago that I have a Megan on the way (after 2 boys). I'm due on Christmas. I hope your ultrasound goes well!

i just had an ultra sound done on friday and could not tell if it was a girl or boy. in one fram of it we thought that we were looking at girl but the cord was in the way. other wise it is a supprise. will know more when it comes out the 22nd of Dec. i will be getting out on Christmas day.

Michelle817 said:
How exciting! I just found out 1 1/2 weeks ago that I have a Megan on the way (after 2 boys). I'm due on Christmas. I hope your ultrasound goes well!

Congratulations! I have 2 boys and then got my girl!! It's a lot of fun having a girl especially after having 2 boys!! Good luck you preggos!

So have we found out what she's having???

Related to What Will Redsoxbaby Be? Ultrasound in One Week!

What is "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?"

"Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" is a popular line of kitchen products and cookware offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of items such as baking tools, cutting boards, and storage containers.

What makes "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" different from other kitchen products?

"Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products are designed with the home cook in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What are some of the most popular "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products?

Some of the top-selling "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products include the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, Stoneware Baking Sheet, and Silicone Basting Brush. These items are versatile, durable, and have received rave reviews from customers.

Are "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products safe to use?

Yes, all "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products are thoroughly tested and meet strict safety standards. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that your purchase is safe and reliable.

Can I purchase "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products online?

Yes, "Ot: What Will Redsoxbaby Be?" products are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at select retail locations or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisa717