• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues

In summary, "Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues" is a request for prayers and support for Scott, a member of the community who is facing stomach issues and needs healing. You can contribute by sending positive thoughts, prayers, or well wishes and offering practical support or assistance. Additionally, please be respectful and mindful of the sensitivity of this matter.
lisa717
I don't post alot, but I do read every day...My Husband, Scott, Has been having stomach issues since last Tuesday...yesterday he had an ultrasound on his gallbladder which showed nothing...today he is waiting on an appointment for an Upper GI.....please pray that they find the problem and it is a simple fix....we have plans to fly to Florida Monday night for a week so we are trying to keep the Dr's moving!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

I've definately been there! I know the tests he is having.

I'll pray for him, and your family and also that the Dr's find what seems to be bothering him!

God Bless!

Prayers you find out he will be okay and the pain goes away!

I have been through this as well. My prayers go out to him..and to you. I was a little crabby to say the least. Stomach issues are so evasive. I pray they find the cause quickly.

Sending prayers your way!!! Hope that it turns out to be nothing to serious and that it may ease the pain that he might be in.

I've been there as well... Here's hoping they figure out the problem and fix it.

Well...they can't give him the test til Friday morning at 8:30am...so we won't know the results til Friday afternoon....keep him in your prayers please!!TY!

Related to Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues

What is the purpose of "Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues"?

The purpose of "Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues" is to request prayers for Scott, who is experiencing stomach issues and needs support and healing.

Who is Scott and why does he need prayers?

Scott is a member of our community who is currently facing stomach issues and is in need of prayers for strength, comfort, and healing.

How can I contribute to "Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues"?

You can contribute by sending positive thoughts, prayers, or well wishes to Scott and his loved ones during this difficult time. You can also offer any practical support or assistance that you are able to provide.

What can I do to help Scott in addition to praying for him?

In addition to praying, you can also offer to help with tasks or errands, provide emotional support, or simply be there to listen and offer words of encouragement. Any small gesture of kindness and support can make a big difference.

Is there anything else I should know about "Prayers Needed: Scott's Stomach Issues"?

Yes, please keep in mind that this is a sensitive and personal matter for Scott and his loved ones. Please be respectful and refrain from sharing any personal information or updates without their consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies