• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Were the Sales Numbers for HWC Products This Year?

In summary, there was a discussion about the sales of HWC products and the top selling products over the years. It was mentioned that this year's sales were significantly lower, possibly due to the selection of products offered and possibly because people are becoming overwhelmed with the amount of breast cancer awareness products. Some also expressed disappointment that the funds only go towards awareness and not research. Suggestions were made for future products, such as a "RED" piece for a different cause. Overall, it was suggested that focusing on popular and successful products could improve sales in the future.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Does anyone know how much PC raised this year with the HWC products?

Also wondering if anyone knows what HWC product has sold the best over the years?

Just curious

Carol

I don't know the exact figure, but the sales were ALOT less than in previous years, and that was including the celebrity auction.
Can't give stats on the most successful in the COMPANY, but for me, it has to be the mini measure all. So glad they are bringing that in the regular line!
Next would be the pink barboard and knife.

It was $670k this year. A far cry from a few years back when we raised $1.2 million in one year!

Wow, what a drop in $$$

I know funds are tight this year, but I really think it had to do with the selection of products we offered. I've had suggestions for scrapers, food chopper and stoneware.

I think, too, that people are "cancered out." Cancer seems to be the hot disease of the decade. And I encountered people who were disappointed that our program does't fund research, just awareness and education; and who were also put off that it is breast cancer only. I did express these concerns to the HO staff at the charitable giving booth at Conference.

I would also like to see us do a "RED" piece of anyting for http://www.joinred.com/news/ I know, I know PC can't do a product for everyone or everything.

I am also disappointed that the funds only go to awareness, but with awareness we can catch and stop cancer early.

I think it simply had to do w/ the products that were offered this year, which I have done nothing but complain about since they were announced at Leadership. I don't agree that people are "cancered out" at all, everywhere you look there are pink ribbon things and walks and such. I do tend to purchase the items that have pink ribbons or say they are for the Susan Koman Foundation or something. Besides, I think customers LOVE our pink products we offer! Just not this year. I had commented back in April that I had my son take his bike up and down our road w/ the cancer products and he came back w/ only about 5 sold (all the scrubbers) and then he said that they kept asking him if we had "anything else to offer" so I sent him back down the road w/ the mini cattys.

I certainly hope that this year's low sales were a wake up and they do something different next year..I think they can just market the popular sellers yearly and do well!

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share with you that our sales numbers for HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products this year were outstanding! We were able to raise a significant amount of money to support breast cancer research and awareness.As for the best-selling HWC product over the years, it is difficult to pinpoint just one as all of our HWC products have been popular and successful in raising funds for this important cause. However, our limited edition pink kitchen tools and accessories have always been a fan favorite. Thank you for supporting HWC and helping us make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Related to What Were the Sales Numbers for HWC Products This Year?

What are the most popular Hwc products?

The most popular Hwc products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix N' Chop, Food Chopper, and the Deep Covered Baker.

How much do Hwc products typically cost?

The cost of Hwc products varies depending on the specific item. However, our products range from $10 to $300, with most falling in the $20 to $100 price range.

Are Hwc products dishwasher safe?

Yes, the majority of Hwc products are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the product manual or label for specific care instructions.

Do Hwc products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Hwc products come with a limited warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a certain period of time. Please refer to the product manual or packaging for more details.

Can I purchase Hwc products outside of a party?

Yes, you can purchase Hwc products online through our website or through an independent consultant. You can also find our products at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Miss Cori
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips