• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the stats for the updated Spring 2008 product spreadsheet?

In summary, an Updated Product Spreadsheet is a document that contains the most recent information on all the products offered by Pampered Chef, including product names, descriptions, prices, and any updates or changes. It is typically released once a month, but this may vary depending on new product releases or updates. The spreadsheet can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef consultant website, and any errors or discrepancies should be reported to customer service for resolution. The spreadsheet is only available in the standard format, but can be easily converted into other formats if needed.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, all!

I have updated my product spreadsheet for Spring 2008. I didn't have the item numbers for the HWC items so those are still blank. As always, you can sort the list by add date, retired date ("last" is the last catalog that had the item in it), category, item name, etc. The Stats tab has all the good stuff that's nice to know:

Total items in spring catalog (includes HWC items): 339

Less than $10: 101, 29.8%
$10.25-$15: 80, 23.6%
$15.25-$20: 51, 15.0%
$20.25-$30: 43, 12.7%
$30.25-$40: 27, 8.0%
$40.25-$50: 9, 2.7%
$50.25-$100: 14, 4.1%
$100.25 and over: 14, 4.1%

292 items are exclusives, which is 86.1% of the product line.

Last edited:
Holy Cow! This is amazing...how long have you been doing this?! So much info at my fingertips...what shall I do with all this info? Hmmm

Great job, Ann! Thanks for posting it.

Thanks so much Ann, I was wondering if and when you would be doing this update for all of us. I appreciate you very much!!!!!!!

This will be great help...thanks

One question.................what would we all do w/out Ann????? Thanks so much Ann for all you do for us!

What is an Updated Product Spreadsheet?

An Updated Product Spreadsheet is a document that contains the most recent information on all the products offered by Pampered Chef. It includes details such as product names, descriptions, prices, and any updates or changes to the products.

How often is the Updated Product Spreadsheet released?

The Updated Product Spreadsheet is typically released once a month, although the frequency may vary depending on any new product releases or updates. It is important to regularly check for updates to ensure you have the most current information on our products.

Can I access the Updated Product Spreadsheet online?

Yes, the Updated Product Spreadsheet can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Products" section to find the most recent version of the spreadsheet.

What should I do if I notice any errors or discrepancies in the Updated Product Spreadsheet?

If you notice any errors or discrepancies in the Updated Product Spreadsheet, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work to resolve the issue and provide an updated version of the spreadsheet as soon as possible.

Is the Updated Product Spreadsheet available in any other formats?

No, the Updated Product Spreadsheet is only available in the standard spreadsheet format (e.g. Microsoft Excel). However, you can easily convert the spreadsheet into other formats if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • chefann