• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the cost breakdowns for the F/W 2007 catalog?

In summary, Ann updates the product spreadsheet and finds that about 50% of the catalog is under $15.
chefann
Gold Member
Hi, all!

Here's the latest version of my product spreadsheet. There are probably a few categories that need updating, but since I don't have the new order forms, it'll have to wait.

The interesting part of this is the statistics sheet. Here's the breakdown:

Cost category - Count - Percent of catalog
less than $10 - 100 - 28.7%
$10.25-15 - 78 - 22.4
$15.25-20 - 45 - 12.9
$20.25-30 - 46 - 13.2
$30.25-40 - 30 - 8.6
$40.25-50 - 11 - 3.2
$50.25-100 - 21 - 6.0
over $100 - 17 - 4.9
total - 348 products

Last edited:
Geez Ann! Thank you!! Don't you work outside of the home too?:)

So at least 50% of our catalog is $15 or less!!! WOW!!

PampMomof3 said:
Geez Ann! Thank you!! Don't you work outside of the home too?:)
Technically, yes. But I'm between assignments, and don't feel like doing anything here at work today. I had this already "done", I just needed to update it with new products, deletions, and price changes.

(Just about the only thing I feel uncomfortable doing at my day job for PC is phone calls because everyone can hear everything around here. An occasional personal call is one thing, but I don't want to push it.)

Ann...have I told you lately that I love you?? :D :eek: LOL!! I was just pondering this and was hoping to come up with something like this. I am going to share it with my downline and my customers.
Thank you so much!:)

And love the new avatar!!! Can you get a fruit hat on her? That would just perfect the picture!!

Awww... Ann, you're sweet.

I tried to get the fruit hat on the new Av, but the site apparently doesn't use the uploaded pics except for generalities. I was just happy that I could customize the hair enough to look like me. :)

Thanks so much Ann for all you do for us!!!!

1. What are the top selling products in the F/W 2007 catalog?

The top selling products in the F/W 2007 catalog were the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Ultimate Mandoline, the Classic Batter Bowl, and the Simple Slicer.

2. How many new products were introduced in the F/W 2007 catalog?

A total of 42 new products were introduced in the F/W 2007 catalog.

3. What was the average customer rating for products in the F/W 2007 catalog?

The average customer rating for products in the F/W 2007 catalog was 4.5 out of 5 stars.

4. Which product category saw the most growth in sales compared to the previous catalog?

The Kitchen Tools and Gadgets category saw the most growth in sales, with a 15% increase compared to the previous catalog.

5. Were there any special promotions or discounts offered in the F/W 2007 catalog?

Yes, the F/W 2007 catalog featured a "Buy One, Get One 50% Off" promotion on select products, as well as a "Host Special" where customers could earn a free product with a qualifying party purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies