• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Product Listing, Fall 2009

In summary, the Fall 2009 product listing features new kitchen tools and cookware, as well as seasonal items like the Harvest Bounty Collection. Some current products will be discontinued to make room for new items. There will be special promotions and discounts available, and previous products can still be purchased. The product listing can be obtained through a consultant or viewed on the Pampered Chef website.
chefann
Gold Member
Attached is the updated version of my product listing file. It's sortable and searchable... and includes products going back to 2001. There are a few that I've missed, like some HWC items (although I did put in this year's). It's handy for looking up prices or historical information (like the customer who INSISTS they bought something last year that's been discontinued for 3 years already).

The last page of this workbook (it's in Excel) has a breakdown of the current lineup by price category.
Less than $10 - 100 items - 26.5% of the catalog
$10.25-15 - 85 items - 22.5%
$15.25-20 - 60 items - 15.9%
$20.25-30 - 51 items - 13.5%
$30.25-40 - 34 items - 9%
$40.25-50 - 10 items - 2.7%
$50.25-100 - 17 items - 4.5%
Over $100 - 20 items - 5.3%
Total items: 377
359 items (95.2%) are exclusives

Last edited:
Thank you Ann! :D

I love to see those stats - 78.5% less than $30! or 65% less than $20 ...and folks think we are too expensive.Thanks Ann!

Thanks Ann! I really do reference this list quite often. It does come in handy!

That's wonderful- thank you! And as a person that loves stats, I LOVE the breakdown of the catalog by price range!

Thanks Ann!During all your hard work, did you notice any price increases? Because I didn't.

1. What new products are being featured in the Fall 2009 product listing?

The Fall 2009 product listing includes a variety of new kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Mandoline. There are also new seasonal items like the Harvest Bounty Collection and the Pumpkin Patch Set.

2. Are any of the current products being discontinued in the Fall 2009 product listing?

Yes, a few products will be discontinued in the Fall 2009 product listing to make room for new items. These include the Classic Batter Bowl, the Large Bar Pan, and the Salad Chopper.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the Fall 2009 product listing?

Yes, there will be several promotions and discounts available for the Fall 2009 product listing. These include bundle deals, hostess rewards, and limited-time discounts on select products.

4. Can I still purchase items from the previous product listing?

Yes, while some products may have been discontinued, many items from the previous product listing will still be available for purchase. You can check the website or contact your consultant for specific availability.

5. How can I get my hands on the Fall 2009 product listing?

The Fall 2009 product listing will be available through your consultant, either through an in-person party or an online order. You can also view the full product listing on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies