• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What treasures will I find on Etsy's chocolate-inspired treasury list?

In summary, "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" is a high-quality chocolate cake mix from Pampered Chef made with premium ingredients. To prepare it, you should follow the instructions on the package and use room temperature ingredients. It can be customized with mix-ins and toppings, and can also be used as a base for other recipes. However, it is not gluten-free.
chefann
Gold Member
and look what I found: Etsy :: Treasury List (link only good until 1:21 am June 2)I was logged in to Etsy, checking if I needed to ship anything out today, and lucked out, getting a treasury. So I searched for the word chocolate in the jewelry category. YUM!!

Those are nice Ann....do I see a copy-cat on the horizon?

maybe. I've always liked brown with light blue or pink. But I have a pile of beads and things I need to use up before I buy more.

chefann said:
and look what I found: Etsy :: Treasury List (link only good until 1:21 am June 2)I was logged in to Etsy, checking if I needed to ship anything out today, and lucked out, getting a treasury. So I searched for the word chocolate in the jewelry category. YUM!!
It's so funny that the link went to jewelry. I was actually thinking it would really be chocolate. I'm starving right now. Anyway, I have a friend who has a necklace that looks like she's wearing bridge mix around her neck. I am constantly catching myself staring at her necklace.

I was thinking chocolate (food) too! Anything with "chocolate" in the title gets my attention!
If you can see in my avatar; my best friend's wedding that I was in last Nov, her colors were chocolate brown & kind of a turquoise blue. I loved those colors together! (a bridesmaids' dress that I didn't mind wearing, lol!)

I really like wearing a nice, dark chocolate brown. It's as flattering as wearing black, but it doesn't fade. :)

Related to What treasures will I find on Etsy's chocolate-inspired treasury list?

What is "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate"?

"Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" is a deliciously rich and decadent chocolate cake mix from Pampered Chef. It is made with high-quality cocoa powder and other premium ingredients to create a perfectly moist and indulgent cake.

How do I prepare "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate"?

To prepare "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate", you will need to follow the instructions on the package. However, some tips to ensure the best results include using room temperature ingredients, greasing the pan with butter or non-stick spray, and properly measuring all ingredients.

Can I customize "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate"?

Yes, you can customize "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" by adding in your favorite mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. You can also top it with your choice of frosting or glaze to make it even more decadent.

Is "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" gluten-free?

No, "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" contains wheat and is not gluten-free. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free baking mixes for those with dietary restrictions.

Can I use "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" for other recipes?

Yes, "Mmm... Searched for Chocolate" can be used as a base for other recipes such as brownies, cake pops, or even as a crust for a cheesecake. Get creative and experiment with different ways to use this delicious chocolate mix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies