• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Allow Me to Brag a Little

In summary, the author is an expert in wedding planning and has written two articles for an online newspaper.
raebates
Staff member
Recently I got to know the people behind a local online newspaper. They invited me to write for them. It's unpaid, but they told me I could share anything I'd like to write about. This will allow me to set myself as an expert in certain areas, especially food and weddings. It's possible that this could be a boost to my business. (I checked out the rules and regulations concerning such things and spoke with the HO. I'm following all of the rules, so this is perfectly legal.) One of the things I love about the online nature of the newspaper is that they archive everything with no intention of deletion. That means that two years from now someone could search for words in my article(s) and find what I've written.My first article was published today. Here's a link.http://www.perumiaminews.com/business/1604-starting-a-direct-sales-businessI'd love to know what you think.

Love it! You were impartial and have a very easy reading writing style. Kudos to you!

You're a wedding expert?I figured Elizabeth Taylor and Zsa Zsa Gabor were about tied for being wedding experts, with 17 between the two of them. You've only had one!

Great! I think people will look forward to your articles and who knows where this opportunity will lead.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're a wedding expert?I figured Elizabeth Taylor and Zsa Zsa Gabor were about tied for being wedding experts, with 17 between the two of them. You've only had one!
Actually, I've had two. The first was a 200-guest church wedding. The second was an elopement to Las Vegas. However, I've attended enough weddings, both good and bad, to consider myself an expert. ;-)

Just remember, an antelope cantelope with a cantaloupe.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You need a host so you can post The RaeBlog.
I do have a blog. However, I'm not good about posting to it.

1. What is "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little"?

"Please Allow Me to Brag a Little" is a collection of recipes and kitchen tips from Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It features easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals, as well as entertaining ideas and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

2. Can anyone contribute to "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little"?

Yes, anyone can submit their own recipes and kitchen tips to be featured in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little". Simply visit our website and follow the submission guidelines to share your ideas with the Pampered Chef community.

3. Are the recipes in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little" complicated?

No, the recipes in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little" are designed to be easy and accessible for all skill levels. They use simple ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make cooking and baking a breeze.

4. Are there pictures included in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little"?

Yes, each recipe in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little" is accompanied by a mouth-watering photo to give you an idea of the finished product. This can also serve as inspiration for your own cooking and presentation.

5. Can I purchase the products used in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little" from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the products used in "Please Allow Me to Brag a Little" are available for purchase from Pampered Chef. You can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to order the products featured in the book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Judybabe