• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Official IRS Stimulus Rebate Schedule: Last 2 SSN Digits & Payment Dates

In summary, the official IRS proposed Stimulus Rebate schedule has been released today and will go by the first taxpayer's social security number listed on the 2007 tax return filed by April 15th. Direct deposit payments will be sent out on May 2nd for those with the last two digits of their SSN being 00-20, May 9th for 21-75, and May 16th for 76-99. Paper checks will be mailed out on May 16th for SSN ending in 00-09, May 23rd for 10-18, May 30th for 19-25, June 6th for 26-38, June 13th for
urbnk8
From my tax-preparer friend:

Just thought I'd share the actual IRS proposed Stimulus Rebate schedule. I know there have been a lot of different charts floating around out there in the workplace. The official one wasn't released until today on the IRS website and I pasted it below for you to see. It will go by the 1st taxpayers SS# listed on your 2007 tax return, filed by April 15th as follows:

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns
Received and Processed by April 15

Direct Deposit Payments

If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:
Your economic stimulus payment deposit should be sent to your bank account by:

00 – 20 May 2

21 – 75 May 9

76 – 99 May 16

Paper Check

If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:
Your check should be in the mail by:

00 – 09 May 16

10 – 18 May 23

19 – 25 May 30

26 – 38 June 6

39 – 51 June 13

52 – 63 June 20

64 – 75 June 27

76 – 87 July 4

88 – 99 July 11

Yeah I'm in the first group, now I just need to get my taxes done...

whoo-hoo...we'll get ours first! :)

This might be a very stupid question, so please take me in stride.
We filed ours Turbotax and it was direct deposit. Does that we mean we'll get the direct deposit for this rebate as well?

ted122781 said:
This might be a very stupid question, so please take me in stride.
We filed ours Turbotax and it was direct deposit. Does that we mean we'll get the direct deposit for this rebate as well?

yes from what i have read if you had your taxes direct deposit then this check will be direct deposit in the same account.

First group! Woohoo!

Kodeysmom said:
yes from what i have read if you had your taxes direct deposit then this check will be direct deposit in the same account.
Thanks!!
I'm in the second group!:)

Well, that stinks if it's going by 1st taxpayer... well, only by a week... late June... huh... well, hopefully the credit cards will be paid down and we can just use it for our vaca..

Do you have the link to the IRS website that has all of that info on it? Thanks!

You can go to irs.gov and there is a link on there with all the info. Sorry i don't have the exact address.

Looks like May 9 for me!!

Oooooo! Now I can't wait till May!!!

Well had it been DH's name listed first we would have been in the first group but May 16th isn't bad! Plus that is DD's B-day!!

At first I was disappointed because we are in the 3rd DD group - but I guess I should be happy, because that is still much better than most of the groups getting theirs by mail. I'm glad we did Turbo Tax and e-filed!

We will get ours May 16th. My due date with Cole is May 17th!

I also did Turbo Tax and we could do direct deposit for state for not for federal. I wonder which one I'll get? I bet I get a paper one. Oh well, I'm just happy to get a check! $1800 for me!

Thank goodness my hubby is primary SS# on taxes, we get it 2nd week if it had been mine we'd get it last week. And thank goodness we did electronic vs mailing YIKES on those that don't come out until July!

crystalscookingnow said:
We're in the last group. :( Bummer.

I'm in the last group too..............I agree, bummer :cry:

What is the official IRS stimulus rebate schedule?

The official IRS stimulus rebate schedule is a timeline provided by the Internal Revenue Service for when individuals can expect to receive their stimulus payment based on the last two digits of their Social Security Number.

How do I know when I will receive my stimulus payment?

You can determine when you will receive your stimulus payment by referring to the official IRS stimulus rebate schedule and locating your last two digits of your Social Security Number.

What are the payment dates for the stimulus rebate?

The payment dates for the stimulus rebate vary depending on the last two digits of your Social Security Number. The IRS has provided a schedule that ranges from April to September, with specific dates for each group of numbers.

What if my last two digits of my Social Security Number are not listed on the schedule?

If your last two digits of your Social Security Number are not listed on the schedule, the IRS has not yet determined a payment date for your group. You can check the schedule periodically for updates or contact the IRS for more information.

Is the stimulus payment schedule subject to change?

Yes, the stimulus payment schedule is subject to change. The IRS may update the schedule if necessary, so it is important to check the schedule regularly for any changes or updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Back