• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Make for a Martini-Themed Show?

In summary, a Martini Show is a themed party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that showcases products and cooking techniques while guests enjoy martinis. To host a Martini Show, contact a local consultant or visit the website to find one and work with them to choose a date, theme, and menu. The cost varies based on the theme and menu, but the host typically receives free or discounted products. The menu can be customized to fit taste preferences and dietary restrictions. The show usually lasts 2-3 hours, but can vary based on the number of guests and menu.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:confused: I need help! I have a show scheduled for Thursday and she said she wants me to make something that goes over well with martini's. :confused: I'm not a big martini drinker so I have NO idea on what I should make. She also said that the show will be a small one. I have to call her back tonight to let her know what recipes I have found.:eek:

Thank you so much in advance!

I would go with appetizer type food....maybe the potstickers? or the phyllo wrapped asparagus? three onion goat cheese tart?

I would say the phyllo wrapped asparagus, or maybe the Cheesy artichoke triangles...some appetizer(s) that have a nice presentation.

What kind of Martini's are you having??

The Phyllo wrapped asaragus is REALLY good.

Check out Chocolate Martini.doc in the files section - to find it click on files in the menu and search on martini.

1. What is a Martini Show?

A Martini Show is a themed party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that showcases our products and cooking techniques while guests enjoy delicious martinis.

2. How do I host a Martini Show?

To host a Martini Show, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to choose a date, theme, and menu for your show.

3. How much does it cost to host a Martini Show?

The cost of hosting a Martini Show varies depending on the theme and menu chosen. However, the host typically receives free or discounted products based on the total sales at the show.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Martini Show?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your Martini Show to fit your taste preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. How long does a Martini Show typically last?

A Martini Show usually lasts around 2-3 hours, but it can vary depending on the number of guests and the chosen menu. Your consultant will provide a more accurate timeline during the planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies