• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belated Martini Christmas Show???

In summary, Ann suggests a chocolate martini show as an appetizer option for a belated Martini Christmas party. She provides a recipe and some other ideas for drinks.
c00p
Gold Member
I have a host (actually co-hosts) that want to do a belated Martini Christmas party for their friends at their PC show. I have absolutely NO idea what to suggest because I don't drink! I've looked for some sort of cute invitation idea, but am coming up with nill on that AND I can't figure out what goes good with a martini. Any ideas - please!!!????????? :confused:

Some sort of finger food appetizer. The 3-onion tartlet stands out as something that's sophisticated, tasty and easy to make.

I've never heard of the 3-onion tarlet. Do you know which cookbook it's in off hand?

Found it. SBRC F/W 2006The Pampered Chef ®
Three-Onion Goat Cheese Tart
Recipe
6 slices bacon
2 cups diced onions
3 shallots, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 cup dry white wine such as Chardonnay
1/2 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed (1 sheet)
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1 log (3.5-4 ounces) goat cheese
Additional fresh thyme sprigs (optional) 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut bacon into small pieces using Chef's Knife. Cook bacon in (10-in.) Skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from Skillet; drain on paper towels. Drain grease from Skillet (do not wipe out). 2. Dice onions using Santoku Knife. Thinly slice shallots using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with thin slicing blade. Add onions, shallots and sugar to Skillet; cook and stir over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until caramelized. Add thyme, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and black pepper; cook 1 minute. Add wine; stir to loosen browned bits from bottom of pan using Silicone Flat Whisk. Cook 1-2 minutes or until onion mixture is almost dry. Remove Skillet from heat; stir in bacon and set aside. 3. Unfold puff pastry onto Rectangle Stone; lightly roll seams using Baker's Roller®. Using Pizza Cutter, cut to form three strips. Separate strips on baking stone. Place egg white in Prep Bowl; whisk lightly using Stainless Mini Whisk. Brush pastry with egg white using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Cut goat cheese in half crosswise using Utility Knife; slice using Egg Slicer Plus®. Place 4-5 cheese slices in a single row down length of each pastry; top with onion mixture. Bake 20-22 minutes or until tarts are deep golden brown. 4. Remove tarts from oven. Cut each tart into four squares using Bread Knife. Cut squares diagonally in half, creating 24 triangles. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired. Serve warm.Yield: 24 appetizersNutrients per serving: (1 appetizer): Calories 80, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 85 mg, Fiber less than 1 gCook's Tip: Chicken broth, water or apple juice can be substituted for the dry white wine, if desired.Shallots are a member of the onion family. They are small and tear-drop shaped with brown skins and a light pink interior and have a mild flavor that is a blend of onions and garlic. Choose shallots that are plump and firm. There should be no sign of wrinkling or sprouting.© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

Hmmm...that just might work. Now, if I could just figure out what to do if they don't like that!!!! :D Thanks Ann!

Chocolate Martini show maybe - you do turtle fudge skillet cake or the brownie recipe we have out now with the chocolate bliss - she does the martinis -

That might work - I think I've even heard something about a chocolate martini???

Super-easy chocolate martini: combine equal parts vanilla vodka and clear cream de cacao. Pour into glasses. Yum!!

Great - thanks again. I'm going to attach an invite that I created - just in case anyone else might need it and/or like it!

Attachments

• Invite.doc
    92 KB · Views: 269

1. What is the "Belated Martini Christmas Show"?

The "Belated Martini Christmas Show" is a holiday-themed cooking demonstration and party hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and festive way to learn new recipes and products while celebrating the holiday season.

2. When and where is the "Belated Martini Christmas Show" held?

The "Belated Martini Christmas Show" is typically held in December at a designated location, such as a community center or private residence. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and locations.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets for the "Belated Martini Christmas Show"?

No, the "Belated Martini Christmas Show" is free for attendees. However, we do ask that you RSVP to your Pampered Chef consultant so we can ensure there is enough food and supplies for everyone.

4. Can I bring a friend to the "Belated Martini Christmas Show"?

Absolutely! The more the merrier at our holiday cooking party. Just make sure to let your Pampered Chef consultant know how many people will be attending with you.

5. What can I expect at the "Belated Martini Christmas Show"?

At the "Belated Martini Christmas Show," you can expect to learn new holiday recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and have a great time with friends. There will also be special deals and discounts available exclusively for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies