• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Reschedule or Make Changes for My Upcoming Show?

In summary, the host booked a show with the person on the 9th and her show is on the 30th. The host's daughter told her that the show has been moved back to the 30th.
feather18
ok, I have a host, that booked a show with me on the 9th, and her show is on the 30th. On the 15th she called and said she had to reschedule to Oct 6th, so ok, fine. (i go to church with her).. well this wendsday, i talk to her daughter, and she tells me she moved it back to the 30th!(yes with out telling ME):grumpy: ....Well i talked to her this week and told her i HAD to have her guest list to get the invites sent out. Well she called me today and said her computer broke and she couldnt email them. And then she said well is it too late now? I told her no.. I told her that what she could do was Call all the people she is inviting and personally invite them. Then I would call them to remind them. Get a Yes or No then. .. Does that sound good.. or should i have rescheduled her?? I want to get bookings for Oct at this show.
Ok here is the other thing.. I wanted to show the 30 min chicken or something in the DCB to get bookings, well she said she doesnt think she has a big enough Micro, and she is kinda complicating and hard to explain things:indif: too, so i just said ok, She wanted me to make the Aloha pizza, but i didnt think it went .. Fall and everything, so i asked if i could make a Chicken alfredo pizza,, she said yes, and so that is what i am cooking, but i wanted to show the chicken or the Pork tenderloin!! :blushing: I could cook it before hand and bring it cooked.. but is that right to do..:confused: ?? What would yall do..??
Sorry so long!

Well if her micro isn't big enough, there isn't anything you can do about that. Just take the DCB with you and talk about it. That's the best you can do...

yeah she is just dificult. But i will just do that. And go with it!

Related to Should I Reschedule or Make Changes for My Upcoming Show?

1. What is the purpose of "aQuick Question, and a Vent"?

"aQuick Question, and a Vent" is a section on our website where customers can ask any questions they have about our products or services and also share any concerns or feedback they may have.

2. How do I submit a question or a vent?

You can submit a question or vent by clicking on the "aQuick Question, and a Vent" tab on our website and filling out the form provided. Please be sure to include your contact information so we can respond to you directly.

3. Can I remain anonymous when submitting a vent?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when submitting a vent. Just make sure to leave the name and email fields blank on the submission form.

4. Will my question or vent be visible to other customers?

No, your question or vent will only be visible to our customer service team. We value your privacy and will not share your information or concerns with anyone outside of our company.

5. How long does it take to receive a response to my question or vent?

We strive to respond to all questions and vents within 24 hours during regular business hours. On weekends or holidays, it may take a little longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsTLC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • TheFreddiesCook